OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Yes. I remembered this ad from the 90s. Ah, the days when comic books (and not just their adaptations) were regularly advertised on the telly. But if you want something more recent:

@Reaganfan78, here’s another look at Sandman.

5 Likes

Always!

7 Likes

Thank you I’ll pass the info on. Hopefully it works this time. Please let the powers that be know that I absolutely love DC Universe. Even if it is reduced to nothing more than comics app I’m here to stay (as long as I can renew my yearly subscription) which is why I am trying to get as many people as I can to try the app. Thanks again.

4 Likes

The same thing that happened to Fay Wray, presumably.

If you’re counting that movie, then I’m counting Phantom of the Paradise.

3 Likes

Hey, it looks great from my perspective, as someone totally unprepared! And never enough Catzillas. Never.

5 Likes

WILD JLB APPEARS!

4 Likes

It was definitely marketed as horror… the house ad used the line, “I will show you terror in a handful of dust…”

Plus, the Corinthian,

6 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My neighbors must think I go insane every Tuesday, this has me laughing so hard!!

6 Likes

tenor

9 Likes

And everything Dr Destiny does in the first trade.

5 Likes

ralphsix everyone, let’s give 'em a hand!
source (2)

10 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

9 Likes

:blush:

1 Like

@ralphsix
:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
@Reaganfan78 Oh. That’s quite the hand you gave. :joy:

6 Likes

Very good point. That diner scene…

6 Likes

I probably miss the office hours due to Wonder Woman watch along, glad to make it to the end.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

tumblr_mdcx3bCNLq1rtyhz5o1_400

7 Likes

Hi @Applejack!

I’m looking for DC Masks. Would you please let “the powers that be” know it would be great to be able to buy a DC mask from the DCU store.

Thank you :blue_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you so much justin, I’ll be sure to pass that on :heart: See you around the m’boards!

5 Likes

Warner bros store has them. Along with Looney Tunes. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes