OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Nooooo I’m so sorry RF- I saw you mention that in the WAL. Of course you felt hurt- it’s one thing when the scam is generic, but when it actually has something to do with what you love, that feels really intrusive. Again, I’m really sorry.

I would say the way you felt about the scam- powerless and maybe even hurt- would be what Brec would feel. And the thing about scams on social media is, there isn’t a lot the person whose image was taken advantage of can do. I personally think that making her time here joyful and focused on the fans is the best thing to do. Scams should be reported to the platform- it’s almost like an evil force that takes different forms- it does matter who is being victimized, but it will take forms beyond those of celebrities and the only one who can do anything about it is the platform. The people in charge of that platform (Instagram, in this case) would be able to send a reassuring, official message to Brec to let her know it was taken care of.

I totally understand your need to take a break. But I can’t wait to see you back and better than ever when your’e refreshed :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s correct!

8 Likes

If I remember correctly, the T&C of the HBO Max deal was only 6 months :thinking:

6 Likes

Thank so much.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@jsmsiggy, since you were wondering about this, good sir.

7 Likes

Hang tight on this one- we have an e-mail account that’s being set up to route these sort of things. But in the meantime, submit a ticket to Customer Support and then DM the moderator team your ticket number. I’ll connect with the CS leader on the backend to ensure you get your tokens. This won’t be the solution long-term, but it will at least get you the bonus tokens for now.

5 Likes

Depending on who it is, maybe there’s a reason they haven’t read it! Sandman is very specific, and full of themes that not everyone is super obsessed with! But I would say that if you want a chance to enjoy Sandman, the Audible series that just came out is a must-listen.

5 Likes

Thank you !!! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi Reagan! That would be me for the Easter eggs.
I’m super accessible. Feel free to tweet me @tbujosh

5 Likes

Good answer :+1:t3:

2 Likes

There is something very crucial that I want you to remember all the time: No matter what you’re contributing, your just being here makes my experience more festive. I, for one, don’t want everything to be all disco cats all the time. It makes disco cats way less fun. And you’re right, these are still absolutely lovely. Looking forward to them helping my focus and relax through the night :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll see your three lovely tracks and share this’n:

4 Likes

Sho cuute!

4 Likes

Absolutely love F+TM! :grin:

2 Likes

Office hours be like

5 Likes

:eyes: What?

5 Likes

Hi, @Applejack and everyone else, to boot.

I, uh, can’t think of anything to contribute this week.

Okay…byeeeeeeeeee!

4 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes

RAAAZZZZCAATTT!!! Oh hai :purple_heart:

I must confess I watched the first episode of Hollywood and was not hooked. Between that and Glee, I can confidently say that not all of their showed are for me.

I watched that French family episode of Unsolved Mysteries and was VERY satisfied! Would be nice if there was a bit of Jonathan Frakes to reassure me afterwards, but not everything can have Jonathan Frakes.

Howr things on your end??

4 Likes

YEAH IT RULES

The first of three volumes just dropped last week, and it covers the first 3 books of the series.

7 Likes