OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Thank you for that information; I had no idea how that would go for me

2 Likes

Stray Bullets vol 1-6 and Stray Bullets: Sunshine and Roses vol 1-4. It was a huge bundle if you can Image that and is currently on a bundle site that is humble.

3 Likes

Totally get it! I’m also a physical trades person, but I love DC Universe for casually digging into archives, especially if a character pops up I’m not familiar with.

I do not believe so. We may have other larger rewards on the roadmap, but the Harley Statue was limited.

At this time we have no original series on the roadmap. We had a nice bundle ready but still had not gone into production, and when COVID hit, it sort of …tore up our roadmap. This is why I highlighted the comics and event experience as the current primary value of DC Universe.

You can still access the News, Encyclopedia, and Community for free- no need to lose your account if you want to take a break until things are more fleshed out!

6 Likes

Great.

5 Likes

Oh, I find most things funny. hehehe. See??

4 Likes

I am VERY good at describing things badly.

4 Likes

This was my thinking :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Is it the Tuesday thing? Huh!

6 Likes

Hahaha, that’s the spirit!

5 Likes

It’s volume 1-6 as well as Sunshine & Roses Vol 1-4. It’s part of Image’s Showcase Bundle over on Humble Bundle. It has a lot of other good stuff too, like the complete Hack/Slash Omnibuses, Invincible Vol 1-4, Sex Criminals, Pretty Deadly, Nailbiter, Revival, Criminal, Black Science… Whole bunch of creator-owned goodness. :smiley:

I hope I’m allowed to link to some of the competition. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m guessing you know this exists.
https://www.amazon.com/Alex-Ross-Justice-League-Batgirl/dp/B00123UFAO

5 Likes

I like that you have each other when I’m trying to kickstart my brain.

5 Likes

Good night, RF!

3 Likes

The Curse of the MovieAddict!

4 Likes

I was trying to give clever hints haha

2 Likes

It’s a worthy customization. Similar to what we do here in Office Hours and Q&As- just nice to have a “…more” kind of thing for people who need more context. Also might save of loading packages of comments scroll after scroll.

5 Likes

Yes! Yes, that’s what it is!

6 Likes

I think we were typing it up at the same time, I just took longer being more informative. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If those feelings make you think “they must be running for office”, people are running for office wrong.

7 Likes

You’re a champ @Applejack . :purple_heart: High 5!
You knew I had a kitten stashed. meow!

5 Likes