OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

And fed. With love!

6 Likes

hmmmm… in terms of the big blockbusters like Wonder Woman, Suicide Squad, etc. I don’t think that’s likely, but there is a very popular request coming to the service in the fall :slight_smile:

Oh! As for rewards, I believe they do drop semi-regularly at a cadence of roughly two weeks. But our ambassador over in the Rewards Feedback section has more insight into this!

7 Likes

Your developers have done an awesome job; please give them my respect. (I’d ask you to ask if any of them have been around TW / WM long enough to have worked on Pathfinder, but if they had they might hunt you down with torches and pitchforks. I never worked for them, or even in NYC, but that project was supposedly such a horror show that it made the tech rags.)

3 Likes

That’s sad.:confused: Maybe I shouldn’t have been turning the pages fast when rereading to get tokens, when it didn’t add the first time after reading.

2 Likes

Did I get the order right?

6 Likes

Tulip is awesome…but I am kind of a M.T. fan myself!!!

4 Likes

Your kindness makes me feel vulnerable and delicate but yw :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I think I’ll be older than Grandpa Simpson before that happens!

3 Likes

You better get some fuzzmuffin backlog going because that is never happening from your ol’ pal Applejack.

5 Likes

I love them both equally and unconditionally :hugs:

4 Likes

@Mae Respect!!! :fist:

4 Likes

Subscription deals and content licensing are two SUPER different conversations- I don’t mean to disappoint so frequently, but the bundle isn’t indicative of us getting those very valuable movies and stuff. I’m sorry :frowning:

6 Likes

:balance_scale: Whichever makes you happy makes me happy! I think it’s pretty neat to see representation of a lesser known character, but I wouldn’t be sad if you switched back :slight_smile:

6 Likes

tenor (2)

7 Likes

Aww :purple_heart: for all the things. Always, always, Capitana.

4 Likes

I do believe you did 100% correct, which is a very Applejack thing to do.

5 Likes

Thanks very much… the answer I was hoping for! (And the 40 minute runtime is right here on DCU.)

3 Likes

I don’t think I know Penn and Teller’s routines well enough to give a really good, custom answer! But I’d love to hear yours. My challenge to a pair of magicians generally would be to fly around the room, that would be quite challenging I think! (that or dabble in the dark arts but I think that answer is problematic probably)

6 Likes

SHOWS WHAT I KNOW

4 Likes

Noooo, @ralphsix. You are all great too! :hugs:. It’s a tough job but a group effort.

4 Likes