OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

I’m also glad Tuesday was chosen instead of Wednesday. I’m off Tuesday one week and Thursday the next. I’d be left out every week if it wasn’t on one of those nights…

3 Likes

Oh my glearb how big are we dreaming? Alan Moore, man. Alan Moore for like, 6 hours. I don’t care if he’s spouting utter nonsense, I want it all. Grant Morrison, same thing. Neil Gaiman, yes please. David Lapham is a must, also. But yeah, Alan Moore is the front runner by far. For movies or TV, I would have loved a chance to participate in a Q&A with Christopher Reeve. I imagine that would have been very inspiring.

9 Likes

For me, Jack Nicholson all the way!:grinning:

3 Likes

I think family might be a stretch LOL :laughing: I mean, they are a family unit, but definitely not for the family viewing…

3 Likes

That’s a great question- I haven’t seen it on the upcoming release, but I’ll check in with the team and find out :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

:grin:

That was tongue very firmly in cheek! Obviously far from a family show, what with F-bombs and other unmentionable letters!

6 Likes

I guess it depends on the family whether or not they consider HQ a family show… :joy:

3 Likes

I know my Roku offers comics to save comics on my TV, but I don’t know much about the saved list so I don’t know if this helps. It comes up during the credits of many shows.

3 Likes

We open fan club submissions for consideration roughly every 6 months. We’re actually in the process of cleaning up our act to gear up for this. Happy to discuss an idea you have in the meantime!

5 Likes

I was Suprise Disney + is adding X-Men Day of future past, There’s a f word in one scene, it makes me wonder if they’ll bleep it out or keep it. Either way I don’t care.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

@Mae I’ve already told every single human I know. WATCH THIS SHOW! :tv: …and to sprinkle this everywhere #renewharleyquinn

5 Likes

Wonder Woman could tell you about those other letters

4 Likes

Because of us being a streaming service we’re not beholden to the same timeslots as network TV- some episodes are just longer or shorter than others! As a matter of fact (depending on where you were watching this 40 minute episode) we will have the longer episodes here on DCU- they do get trimmed slightly for network on CW. But we did not alter our editing to accomodate CW.

7 Likes

Time to move onto kitties! :smile_cat:

7 Likes

I’m slowly stepping away from managing Rewards feedback in order to start strategizing for FanDome, and will not be able to field these answers in Office Hours- but we do have a new ambassador who is closely tied to the inventory management over in the Rewards Section who can help you out! They’re still getting their bearings, so please be gentle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I finally found one— added it :point_up_2:up there. Would you like another, DJ @Mae? Ill let AJ decide…please hold… (queue elevator music) :notes:

3 Likes

They will probably keep it. Disney+ claims to be for families but they are all over the place. Runaways is on it with a lesbian couple and insinuated teen sex, but they refused to put Love Victor on because it wasn’t family material. Glad DC Universe has no qualms about the content and it’s consistent…

6 Likes

I agree.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Don’t forget about the movie blank check.

4 Likes