OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

:grinning: @Applejack!! Thank you for that. Again today. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I squeed @Mae :grin:

5 Likes

giphy (2)

6 Likes

I usually squee, at least internally if not audibly, anytime fuzz muffins are being posted by you. Please never stop.

5 Likes

Happy to pass the request along! What do you have in mind?

4 Likes

Unless ordered by our mighty Captain, I shall NOT! :fist:t3: :wink: Kittens for all! :cat2:

7 Likes

Ooooooh, that’s fun!! I think the video lineup for November is still being baked, so I’ll pass this along and see if we can get it in the batter :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I jumped down here to follow the chain of thought- you can expect the experience Aylex is describing on Android and iOS within the month :slight_smile:

6 Likes

There better be a chance, because we have to stock that Rewards shop up with some goodies! And shirts that are easily reproduced are much more likely than a DC Direct collectible or similar.

We have a notification bell in the Rewards section that theoretically alerts to the updated shop, and you’ll notice in the Feedback section the new Rewards ambassador posted an alert when the DP items dropped. If you track the Rewards Feedback area you will get a Community alert - And to that end, we are also working with the tech teams to integrate the Community notifications into a mobile push notification system, a la social media.

5 Likes

Now that HBO Max is being paired with DC Universe (for new subscribers only grrrrrr), what is the chance of getting the DC shows shared here now? I’m guessing you still don’t have that info, but I’m willing to busya few heads if necessary to get them here too…

3 Likes

'Eeey, a new sporty look! I’m so happy that you enjoyed the Bingo card, and sure! We can do a Superman/S2 movie bingo when it/they come back! They’re super fun to research and create :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Maybe we could do a weekend event of S1 on a Saturday, S2 on a Sunday. We’ll figure something out!

7 Likes

Thankyou, :grinning: Which username do you like the best, Reaganfan78 or Sportsmaster78?:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Ah, great question!

Play Fair: Try spending some time here.

You’re definitely a Keeper, sorry about that one! Granted now :slight_smile:

Visited 30 days, that copy has been updated to reflect 30 CONSECUTIVE days. It’s a toughie!

Normally I suggest folks re-do the tutorials just to make sure they’re triggering correctly, but for you, I went ahead and granted it :slight_smile: Enjoy your new badges!

4 Likes

Gasp, gasp, gasp, as ajm08g enters the office hours noticing they began early. :sweat_smile:

One other fun question for ye Applejack. If you had the opportunity to fool Penn and Teller, what type of magic trick would you try? :thinking: :woman_mage:

3 Likes

Oh snap, you rebranded! :sunglasses: I started to think you vanished. Good to know.

4 Likes

The “Riding High In the Polls” badge is for likes on a Reply, not a Post- but that’s pretty cool you got so much love for your Batman drawing!

4 Likes

Ok, Thankyou anyway.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I believe Emmys are only considered for original airing, not re-broadcast :frowning: But hopefully they’ll loosen up and consider streaming services in the future!

4 Likes

It certainly goes hand in hand then when a comic is restored for physical republication is also gets restored digitally, so I think your detective work is on the right track. Our teams have been so disparate lately that I haven’t had a chance to meaningfully connect- BUT!! I strongly recommend dropping this question to the DC Archives Comic Publishing team through the upcoming FanDome event here!

5 Likes