OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

It wasn’t too bad! Only 5 minutes!

2 Likes

I’m hopeful that DCU management understands this too, and if and when DC does decide to restore these non-superhero comics like the various romance series or the westerns, that they’ll be added here too alongside all the superhero stuff we love. Because to me DC has always been more than just superheroes!

4 Likes

Did it have the “Top Hat” icon? Those are the only ones that earn bonus tokens. The “Act Fast” section is not a “bonus tokens” section- bonus actions appear sneakily and spontaneously- there’s actually a thread on reddit going where people are sharing how they discovered bonus tokens :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Aw, come on! I enjoyed reading some of those opinions in the form of questions! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Erm… I don’t want to betray my mystique about being a person that knows things, but yeah, I’m not seeing what impact being a “Copper” etc. has on your Rewards account. Let’s investigate!
(Adds feedback to spreadsheet for answers from Rewards team.)

5 Likes

This brings to mind: will the leader board be utilized in any way other than, “hey, look how many they have!” sort of way?

5 Likes

Would be over the moon if you get Brendan Fraser, Matt Bomer, and Ed Asner for a Doom Patrol q&a. No offense to everyone else, but I’m a longtime fan of those 3…

4 Likes

Is there a location to hear these past recordings?

2 Likes

Whiskey: bourbon too? I’m a whisky :tumbler_glass: splash of club, twist of lime

Put some ice and brandy in a blender w/ it and you have a sweet brandy Alexander. :+1: it’s not bad. I’ve had worse THATS for sure lol

2 Likes

I missed your DJ skills last week, what a gorgeous return! :heart_eyes: sinks into soft pillowy tunes Thank you so much!
This is another one that’s on the melancholy side that you may like:

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell recommended that to me during a rougher time.

4 Likes

I could see it! Like an egg cream soda.

3 Likes

If Ed Asher come for Q&A, I can’t wait to ask him alot of questions, ok ok, 1 question, that’ll be awesome!:grinning:

2 Likes

I sure hope so! I haven’t heard anything like that lately, but he’s very popular lately :slight_smile: :kitemanhqtas:

1 Like

Maybe he could get his own anthology called Kite Tales.

4 Likes

The time zone appears to each individual depending on how they’ve set their preferences in their account- so when I schedule things at PST on the calendar, you theoretically should see them in EST, if your preferences are set to tthat time zone. What was the confusion that happened? Maybe we can make some adjustments.

:laughing: MERCY!

I have answered this question quite a bit in the Rewards Feedback section.

We opened a beta in the forums a few weeks before the Rewards went live. As a “thank you” to the members who helped identify some very annoying bugs, they were allowed to keep the tokens they had earned.
Some are doing a very good job at locating and identifying the bonuses, though that shouldn’t account for the hundreds you are seeing.
And there were some very rare cases in which there was a bug where a small handful of members were getting tokens spitting our of the proverbial slot machine on repeat. These glitches have since been amended- those would be the “way over 1500” folks you speak of, that should no longer be represented on the leaderboards as of this writing. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:thinking: OH! This must be a Rewards question. I believe it will be a monthly thing, yes, but I can check in on this.

3 Likes

Yes, thank you for following up! We’ve requested the delivery (digital files) from our publishing partners and expect they should get that back to us within the next week or two. So sorry for the delay!

4 Likes

I cannot speak to home entertainment’s plans in this regard, but I can definitely pass the request for Superboy along :slight_smile:

I am a Marx Brothers lady myself, but they all have their golden moments! What about you?

3 Likes

Depends on my mood, I like all of them. But yes, the Marxes do have the advantage.

1 Like

I’m loving this, thanks Captain! (Adding to my permanent playlist…)

Melancholy is my jams for sure.

And if you’d allow a bit of off-topic spam, here’s one more to make up for my absence last week (what was I doing? what is a Thursday?)

1 Like