OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Nononono don’t click unsubscribe! There is a way, but that would opt you out of lots of awesome promotional opportunities and info about upcoming stuffs. Here’s what you gotta do (And hiiii nice to hear from you!):

Inside of Community, click your icon in the upper right.
Click your username.
Click “preferences”
On the left hand menu, click “e-mails”

There, you will find all sorts of ways to toggle the e-mails you receive! Let me know if this doesn’t work for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

At SDCC last year, we had Jim Lee do a meet and greet with fans. We hope to do more like that in the future :slight_smile: And indeed! DC Daily will be covering the cons, broadway style!

3 Likes

Ah! There is currently no distinction between the two. Early on we restricted the use of Club Tags so that they couldn’t be accidentally used by non Club Leaders, but this meant that Club Leaders had to contact moderators directly to add the tags; there is no customization to restrict a Tag Group (IDK why I am so randomly capitalizing things) to a certain person; only staff/not staff.

More logically, we should move Club Tags to Content Tags now that we’ve listed that restriction to cut down on preventing Club Leaders agency, but maybe it’s kind of cool to see a “Club Tag” group? Happy to add psychologyofsupervillains if you’d like :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You timed that accurately, I am running out of a bit of steam! But I couldn’t agree with you more, and there’s a fair amount of request in the market for a return of Milestone. Keep that voice alive!

4 Likes

Please add #dcanimatedclub :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hehehehe, completely different Stargirl! Not a DC property. I can tell why you’re confused, I’m positive we’re going to get a lot of that…

3 Likes

Holy cow!!

2 Likes

PLEASE YES! But I am not sure… BUT PLEASE YES!

3 Likes

Hehehe, this doesn’t sound very “unwind-y”, but I really like true crime. The Outsider has me GRIPPED! I listen to a lot of podcasts and read pulp noir or try to fill in the gaps on classics. I finally picked up Capote’s In Cold Blood, just finished Devil in the White City. I love nesting in my home- organizing, cleaning, running familiar cartoons in the background. I play lots of board games and tabletop RPGs, that’s good escapism. I like crossword puzzles. I’m an AMC A-lister so I see a lot of movies. I’m pretty simple :slight_smile: What about you? I feel like I remember you like sports, or at least WWE.

5 Likes

Who knew there were so many questions!!

3 Likes

It might be, but a hushed legend that people don’t tell ol’ Applejack- I’m sure now that you’ve told me I’ll see it everywhere, the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.
I kind of don’t understand why this isn’t a thing once a year, for free comic book day or something!

4 Likes

:pleading_face: :tired_face:

2 Likes

We can always take it on a case by case basis, and angling it like it serves our content is persuasive. I’ll see what I can do :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks, AJ,
I want others to be able to use the hashtag in a post or new thread. So if moving it into the clubs classification woupd restrict that access for others. I will gladly stay where I am.
If I am understanding you correctly this is not the case and my hashtag can be moved to the club section and operate the same.

Although, it might be an interesting to list a clubs name as a hashtag in the clubs section as opposed to the content tags, as it would denote an affiliation to that club and make that clubs threads or posts easily accessible when viewing tags. Sometimes it’s difficult to know what hashtag to use and as I mention the creation of a new hashtag only seems to happen if done in creating the thread.

3 Likes

Nice try!!

6 Likes

Done!

2 Likes

My thought exactly- just another breadcrumb to sprinkle for club differentiation. I’ve added yours to the Club Tags :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I do enjoy podcast really like conan O’Brien podcast and yes i really enjoy wrestling pods

3 Likes

In Cold Blood is arguably his best work, IMO.

3 Likes

This comment reminds me of a story of a old lady who walked up to President Calvin Coolidge, said,“Mr. President I made a bet that I can make you say more then 2 words” Then the President said to her," You Lose!" And the lady loss the bet! LOL!:laughing:Love that story, Coolidge was nickname Silent Cal cause he doesn’t talk much!

3 Likes