OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Heya David! No word yet, but COME ON!! I’m personally a fan of DC Universe also being an add-on for HBO Max, but for some reason the execs aren’t coming to my desk.

Weird, I don’t know what you’re talking about :speak_no_evil: :wink:

Nothing development-wise is in the pipeline for that, but we do have a lot of ongoing conversations about accessibility; this is in those conversations.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much for saying that- the biggest impact of keeping the trolls out is having fans like you being active to set the example of what we’re about around here. I will eat many tacos happily this weekend in your honor, thank you again David! have a great weekend yourself :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, I’m grateful for anything they let me write. Sometimes the “put upon” thing is an act. One of a few characters I play.

6 Likes

It might be kind of fun to have that feature where you push a button and you shoot a projectile. Remember the ones where you squeezed an action figure and goo came out of their eyes? I feel like I have that feature already, if you squeezed my head hard enough. I also have karate chop action. Can I pick a cool accessory, like a badass car or something instead?

They’re the college-age version of the characters, we swear! We were specifically calling upon Young Justice Conner and Tim, Beat Boy’s age is very all over the place, and I’m pretty sure Blue Beetle is in college as well. That doesn’t like, discredit what you’re saying entirely, but we DID take care not to put straight up teenager-me-dos in there.

4 Likes

Feels way better than the way people in my private life feel about me! jk, jk.

Definitely not :slight_smile:

HEAR HEAR!

3 Likes

I have to say I am hoping for a combo discount for DC and HBO Max myself…

4 Likes

Not for a while yet, I’m thinking closer to Fall, but don’t quote me on that. However you will continue to get updates on their progress over the next few months, maybe even kinda sooooon :slight_smile:

I haven’t heard yet, but we do have convention season coming up! And thank you again for the sweet picture, I really love it!
[/quote]

3 Likes

Unfortunately I’m not allowed to disclose those numbers, but we are investigating ways to make sure that more people win each month in the future. It’s a big wheel that turns slowly, but we’re in strategy mode right now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You can have the Golden Age Arrowplane, but since you only have 5 points of articulation, your legs won’t fit in it very well. Luckily, it’s a convertible, so you won’t have to worry about your costume’s ears preventing the hinged windshield/door from closing down completely.

5 Likes

Not that I’ve heard, but I’ll keep hope alive!

4 Likes

If it helps, the Super Powers Robin figure had karate chop action. That set was the first thing I thought of when you said “squeeze their legs together”

4 Likes

I really like the “flame icon” idea. It would be a really clear, concise and visual indicator.

6 Likes

It will be LONG before May! (Definition of “Long” may vary :laughing:)

3 Likes

I told my editor that if we didn’t do Meta Madhouse again this year, I quit.

Well not really, but I thought about it.

5 Likes

One last question before you go, and in the spirit of the current polls:

If you could insert gratuitous Schumacher-esque beefcake P&A* shots into any other DC movie, which one would it be?

*Since they’re men, I thought I should replace the T with “pecs.” :wink:

5 Likes

The correct answer is Swamp Thing (1982)

5 Likes

Now that you have said that @Applejack, it wont come until July lol Remember how long 2.0 was talked about? I do :wink: An elephant never forgets, neither does a word I won’t say that starts with a b, which I’m calling my sarcastic self.

3 Likes

Let’s hear it for David Hess!

Or were you thinking of Dick Durock? I think we got a bit of that in the sequel, when Jim Wynorski tried and failed to adapt an iconic scene from an Alan Moore comic. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Whoa! Is that a setting? (brb)

I guess it is!!
Screen Shot 2020-02-06 at 7.27.02 PM

If I could adjust JUST the exclamation points for you I would, but I don’t want to throw the baby out with the bathwater here. Sorry, MovieAddict :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree; I have a preference too, but I can’t inflict my personal preference on unsuspecting opinion…ers…

2 Likes

No worries, I’ll just go fetal for a bit and have a good cry :sob::joy::smile::clown_face::heart_eyes_cat::sunglasses::heart::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes