OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

GOOD NIGHT!

5 Likes

I would love for this to be a thing in iceberg and it feels like something that @MisfitMarvel should be doing lol

4 Likes

Wowsers!

Okay, let’s go start some arguments. :joker_hv_2:

4 Likes

On Reddit I often see a weekly thread were you shout out any issues or just for the heck of it, it definitely seems like a good idea to relieve some stress.

5 Likes

I think they call it Salty Sunday, anyways good night fo’ reals

5 Likes

OkAY!!!

3 Likes

That’s interesting. Thanks for that suggestion @tazeraney but I don’t use iTunes so its not an option for me sadly.

2 Likes

The bag and the shoes match. Always a good look.

2 Likes

I say @AlexanderKnox asked it in my voice because he knows how loose I’ve been with grants lately (not Ted Grant though).

As for Knox’s source, it ain’t Bibbo. He ain’t no stoolie to some 'porter from the Gotham Globe, not when he lives in M’troplis, home to the Daily Pl’nt, and his favrit…Sooperman!

5 Likes

I guess that’s all I really needed to hear. :heart_eyes:

To tell the truth, DCU’s seeming commitment to weekly Originals actually bothers me a smidge. I’m in favor of projects being ready when they’re ready. I’d hate to see any of these shows rushed just to make an arbitrary date - I’d much prefer the highest possible quality when they reach us, despite how painful the wait can be.

On the other hand, as someone who works in a creative industry, I do realize that deadlines can actually be a good motivator…

On the other other hand, we get DC Daily five times a week, and that goes a long way with me. If a better quality Originals product means that we have to skip a week or three, I am totally okay with that. Of course, I’m only one voice in thousands (millions?).

Anyway, I’ve digressed. Thanks for the honest answer!

2 Likes

Wonder Woman live action, and multiple watches for me :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::sunglasses:

2 Likes

l CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS IF I WANNA

4 Likes

Great to hear!!! I had to download to delete last I checked, but happy to see this fix is eminent…

1 Like

I’m still just hearing, “LaCroix, baby spew. LaCroix, baby spew, darling…”

2 Likes

I never had friends who enjoyed watching the same stuff I did. Still don’t. The watch along is great for people like me, so a huge thank you for that!!!

4 Likes

That’s because no one wants to argue with you anyway!

4 Likes

That first I looks suspicious…

3 Likes

Awesome podcast. Is there another place to access than YouTube? My only issue is I listen on my phone and YouTube won’t play unless my phone is lit up and I didn’t want to burn the image on my screen…

2 Likes

Never mind, he announced that it was on Google play at the end and I found it on there!!!

1 Like