OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Well hello @18ntmelanson.76174! It’s a pleasure to e-make your acquaintance. Thank you for joining Office Hours tonight! I hope you’re staying well in this strange new world we have on our hands that we wash frequently.

I will answer your questions to the best of my abilities, which are meager. But I am full of resources that I can point you to where you might get your question, and sometimes that is just as valuable! (Or so I like to tell myself so I can sleep at night.)

I agree, she’s really riding high these days! I don’t know Harley Quinn personally, but I know that she has an excellent relationship with her birth mother. She does not necessarily need for a surrogate family, but certainly folks like Poison Ivy have become near and dear to her heart. We have seen time and again that HQ is incredibly loyal to the people she loves, and isn’t that what makes a family?

Oh, yes! I adore Diedrich Bader!! Wow, I’m only 2 in and I love these questions. How DOES he do it?? Especially because I knew him first and foremost as the doofy comic relief on The Drew Cary Show! Maybe one day we’ll get the good man in himself to answer this mysterious question. I’m going to guess it took a lot of stick-to-it-ivness, practice, humility, and good humor.

:thinking: Yes. But also, it’s more complicated than that.

You’re in spoiler country, friend.

I think that HQ & Friends have a lot of other capers to get through way through before an IP-crossover is accomplished. But I see that being a very natural fit!

I hope that all characters have found their happiness. But Jason Todd strikes me as the “existentially brooding” sort of fellow; happiest when he has something to be unhappy about.

She is waiting for her darling in the afterlife. I hope the find each other again.

We’ll have to watch to find out! But you may be asking the wrong person (see avatar). My answer is, they’re the ONLY people who have what it takes.

Oooooh, certainly can’t tell you that!

Very good question, and one that you don’t have to take my word for- see what the showrunner of Harley Quinn has to say about this right here!

Why, I cannot say. Where, you cannot know. How I will get there, I haven’t decided yet. But one thing I can tell you, any time I hear the wind blow it will whisper the name Kite Man. And so let us part with a love that will echo through the ages.

Mee ma moe!
(translation, I don’t know!)
Also, spoilers, jeez. But watch this Friday :wink:

Friend, you’re back in the deep wilderness of spoiler country. But I hope you are satisfied with the results.

Thanks for your great questions, I hope to see you more around the boards!

6 Likes