Welcome, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Obscurity of DC’s forty-third Ultr-Obscure Book Club! This week will be the start of a 2-week focus on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 17+
Number of Books: 1
Synopsis from dc.com: When rogue figures from famous works of art come to life and escape their frames, it’s up to Reggie Riot and the agents of Art Ops to track them down before they wreak havoc on the unsuspecting public. But Reggie has secrets of his own that may affect his ability to interact with living works of art—and he wants no part in the agency his mother ran before him. Don’t miss this collection of the first six issues of the new series!
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Of the first 5 issues, which was your favorite? Why?
- So far, which is favorite Art Ops member? Why?
- Some of the most common words to describe art are “creative,” “thought-provoking,” “colorful,” and “emotional.” In what ways did the first few issues portray those adjectives?
- Do you agree with Jess? Is Reggie too hard on Regina? Explain.
- Why do you think the Art Ops is kept secret?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!