Welcome, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Obscurity of DC’s twenty-first Ultr-Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 17+
Number of Books: 1
Description from dc.com: What happens when the Doom Patrol meets the Justice League of America? Working together, can they destroy the evil, interdimensional corporation called RetConn? To kick off its plan to use the radioactive milk of psychic cows to take the edge off the World’s Greatest Heroes, RetConn has gone all the way to the top. Meet Milkman Man, previously unknown son of Krypton, who was sent to our planet only to be adopted by an evil dairy farmer and raised to love all things dairy!
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Why do you think the Doom Patrol was unaffected by RetConn’s milk?
- In the first issue, we learn that Lord Manga Khan is one of the villains of the story. Considering, he’s never had any run-ins with the Doom Patrol, why do you think the writers chose him as an enemy?
- Why do you think think the Justice League and the Doom Patrol spent such a long time getting to know each other instead of trying to solve the dairy dilemma and save the world?
- Why do you think each issue ended with a snippet of Eternity Girl? Did you like that or not? Explain.
- Who do you think is the biggest villain of the story? Retconn? Milkman Man? Manga Khan? Mister Nebula? Someone else? Explain.
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!