Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 89 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+
Number of Issues: 5
Description from dc.fandom.com: Timber Wolf is a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes in the 30th Century. He was born on the planet Zuun, where his father Mar Londo experimented on him. This gave him enhanced werewolf-like abilities, but also made him prone to beastial savagery. Light Lass is his longest romantic partner. In Reboot Legion continuity he starts out as a gangleader on Rimbor. In Prime Legion continuity his origins are not explained.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- In the first issue, we learn that Timber Wolf’s anger is what controls his strength. What does this strengthening-anger symbolize? Explain.
- How do you think Timber Wolf was able to control himself both to speak and to stop fighting?
- Why do you think Timber Wolf joined Point Force?
- Why would it have been bad if the press found out about Timber Wolf?
- In a universe filled with diverse superheroes, what unique qualities or contributions does Timber Wolf bring to the table?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!