Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 87 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
COUNCIL OF SPIDERS!!!
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+
Number of Issues: 5
Description from dc.fandom.com: The Council of Spiders was a team of expert assassins and meta-humans.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Of all the people to target, why do you think the Council of Spiders tried to kill the members of the League of Assassins?
- In issue 5, we learn that Widower targeted Tim’s spleen and Pru’s larynx. Why do you think those two specific body parts were so meticulously targeted?
- There seems to be a TON of flashbacks used to portray the origin of Wanderer. Do you enjoy this backstory? Is it important? Explain.
- Which group do you think is more evil: the League of Assassins or the Council of Spiders? Explain.
- Who was your favorite member of the Council of Spiders? Why?
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!