Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 62 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week we’ll be focusing on…
Wait what? The Flash isn’t obscure! OH! THAT Flash!
AGE SUGGESTION: 12+
Number of Issues: 7
Description from dc.fandom.com: John Fox is the Flash of the 27th Century.
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- In Issue 112, we see John absolutely decimate a room by unleashing some sort of lightning storm thing. Why do you think John refrains from using this unique power in battle?
- At the end of Issue 112, John addresses Wally’s disappearance, allegedly making Wally’s disappearance permanent. Why do you think he brought Wally up, knowing it would cause Wally’s downfall?
- As we know, John is from the 27th Century. Do you think Mark Waid (the writer) played enough into John’s futuristic backstory, or do you think it should have had more effect on the story and/or character? Explain.
- John’s suit is significantly different from any other Flash suit. Do you like the change, or would you have preferred he keep the original suit? Why?
- Did you see Linda more as John’s friend or as his associate? Explain.
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!