Why hello there, @ObscurityofDCClub and other members of the DC Community! Welcome to Week 25 of Obscurity of DC’s Obscure Book Club! This week, we’ll be focusing on…
DASTARDLY AND MUTTLEY
AGE SUGGESTION: 15+
Number of Issues: 6
Description from dccomics.com: The world has ended, but the race has just begun for Dick Dastardly and Muttley! Now cast as a pair of fighter pilots, these two must face their greatest challenges yet. Mutt has undergone a shocking transformation—and unstabilium is to blame! Can he and Dick find a cure back home in the United States? Or will Air Force General Harrier personally make sure the guys are grounded for good?
Now that that’s over with, here are some discussion questions:
- Why do you think Captain Muller brought his dog on the mission in the first place?
- Why do you think Dick changed his mind about Captain Muller so quickly in issue 2?
- Do you think there is any reason as to why people got the powers they did, as opposed to other abilities? If so, what do you think is the reason? If not, what makes you think it’s random?
- Several people affected by the stuff War Pig One was spreading became very violent and/or insane. Why do you think Dastardly and Muttley weren’t crazy killers like many other victims?
- In the series we see a lot of political figures and military officials undergoing several changes due to War Pig One’s strange substance thing. Do you think common citizens could be changed by the substance too, or is it just people defending a nation? Explain.
Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics?
Do you like pineapple on pizza?If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!