Obscurity of DC Presents: Blue Beetle LAL, Week 9 (Sabotage Incorporated/Smashing the Restaurant Racket)

OTRR_Blue_Beetle_Singles

Hey @ObscurityofDCClub and everyone else on this wonderful community! Welcome to another one of Obscurity of DC’s Listen-A-Longs! Each Saturday, for the next few weeks, we’ll be listening to a radio show from 1940 that features Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett). This week, we’ll follow the Blue Beetle as he tries to stop a murderous anthropologist.

Where: On the live chat! Here’s the link: DC Community

When: Saturday, November 12 at 10pm EST/7pm PST

How Long: Just 1 hour! There will be a 5-min break in the middle.

How to Listen: Just click either the youtube link or the google drive link, and you’ll start to hear the whole show.

Youtube Link: https://youtu.be/kDlElmxcZLk
Google Drive File: Blue Beetle Radio Show: Week 9 (Sabotage Incorporated/Smashing the Restaurant Racket) - Google Drive

As always, I hope to see you all there, and I can’t wait to listen to this show with you!

Do you have an interest in exploring the unknown? Do you like discussing comics? Do you like pineapple on pizza? If so, The Obscurity of DC Club is the club for you! Join HERE if you’re interested!

4 Likes

Just over 4.5 hours until go time!

2 Likes

hope you guys have a good time :+1: I’m excited to eventually make it to one with the new live chat

2 Likes

3 hours

2 hours until we hit go!

1 hour

Just a reminder to join the LAL live chat, as this LAL will happen there, not on this thread. Here’s the link:

45 mins!

30 mins!

15 mins!

10 mins!