NYCC 2019 DC Related Toys and Collectibles News/Reveals

@vroom he’s on instagram, its amazing eye candy.

1 Like

@Beagle mentioned this Huntress Pop and she looks awesome! Anyone hear anything about a Black Canary? At least we’ll likely get Huntress and Canary Pops for the movie :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Merciful Minerva, a Jim Lee style Huntress. I want it.

2 Likes

Mezco One:12 Collective Wonder Woman in her classic costume? Yes please.

2 Likes

Loving that face sculpt.

Eaglemoss statues/figurines:
https://news.toyark.com/2019/10/04/nycc-2019-eaglemoss-hero-collector-dc-comics-ghostbusters-wwe-aliens-and-predator-366594

The Eaglemoss Superman statue looks groovy.

I’ve never bought any of the Eaglemoss figurines. Those come with magazines, right?

1 Like

@Vroom, I’m sure the small ones do. Not sure about the bigger ones though.

I want to buy them all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m hoping we get a funko of Black Canary in the outfit she wears while singing in the trailer

2 Likes

Yea all eaglemoss figures come with a character magazine

1 Like

Sigh…no McFarlane DC reveals yet.

Maybe he’ll debut his wares later on at his own event, similar to how he skipped Toy Fair for a few years in favor of having his own presentation of what was coming up for a given year.

Todd’s on record as saying he wants his DC product on shelf on 1/1/20, so it has to be on the water by now.

Oh well. Patience will pay off for whenever he does finally show off the initial product.

4 Likes

Now I don’t mind new Animated style figures… I’m all for it! But let’s stick with characters that actually were in the DCAU and save regular comics characters to other lines.
I mean, there are tons of characters that have yet to be done from Batman the Animated Series, the New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, Superman the Animated Series, Justice League/JL Unlimited as well as Static Shock and all of those direct to video features.

1 Like

Agreed. DCC seem to have lost a step or two in terms of direction when it comes to their figure lines.

1 Like

@golddragon71 and @moro YES! I completely agree.

Batman: The Adventures Continue is what should’ve been done after all of the DCAU was as thoroughly mined for figures as it could reasonably be. Not while we still need figures from several different shows and movies that have only barely (if that) been represented in plastic by previous companies.

I’m not rooting for the line to fail by any means as there are some cool things on tap.

However, if it does fail, I would hate to see DCC say “Well, the animated stuff has run its course.” all the while STAS, BB and the rest say “Um, what about us?”.

1 Like

Has spin master announced anything yet?

1 Like

Nada. My bet for big reveals would be ToyFair early next year.

2 Likes

I’m curious what Spin-Master’s initial plans are.

A overarching 3.75"/4" scale comic based/generic line that debuts with assorted heroes and villains, a couple vehicles (Batmobile, Justice League Javelin) and a playset would be neat.

4 Likes

Thanks! @moro

1 Like

I need that DS darksied thats coming out.

1 Like