:superman: NOW! :batman:

Bo Derek, hands down. She wasn’t the best actress, but she’d fill out the physical aspect perfectly.

2 Likes

If we’re talking someone we could get for TV on a regular basis, probably Farrah Fawcett.

3 Likes

Sophia Loren

2 Likes

Don’t you mean purr-fectly?

…I’ll see myself out.

4 Likes

Seems pretty obvious right guys?

I mean 2 iconic movies, about to have another one in just a month…the runtime of all the DCEU movies if Snyder’s vision being 830 if his JL hadn’t been dismantled? It seems very suspicious that a box of applejack cereal holds a volume of 154…which just so happens to to fit 32 89’ Batmobile hotwheels toys with a vol. of 4.8 at 1/64 scale from the movie. How convenient that if you take away 32 from from the runtime you get the theatrical runtime for BVS. :thinking:

Yeah Nice try but clearly we are all getting 89 batmobiles

5 Likes

I want the Toy Biz one with the shields (or “cocoon” as the 'Biz phrased it on the box) accessory.

3 Likes

GO HERE!

5 Likes

Well, Newmar had dibs on being the purrfect actress to portray a feline-based character in a live-action DC production at the time (even if it was from the decade prior), and I’m a chivalrous sort, so I’d prefer she hang onto the purrfect moniker.

However, Bo Derek as Cheetah would be a 10 and then some. :wink:

2 Likes

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:astonished:

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

so…no batmobile’s? :pleading_face:

3 Likes

The real batmobile is the friends we made along the way

4 Likes

:thinking: hmm. I wonder what the trade in value is?

3 Likes

fun fact those cool-air intakes on the side panels are actually for scooping up poor little stray kittens.

2 Likes

Well, if that was on the box, then I would have bought it from Kay-Bee back in 1989.

Way to blow a sale, Toy Biz!

2 Likes

Hey I was right, for once!

4 Likes

I can’t wait for these books!!!

3 Likes

Cheryl Ladd.

3 Likes

YAY!! totally worth the wait

3 Likes

:rofl:

3 Likes