:superman: NOW! :batman:

Watchmen clock

4 Likes

Yeah, but comics. Comics keeps everyone alive (RIP Uncle Ben)

3 Likes

You remember that old phrase ā€œNobody stays dead in comics except Uncle Ben, Bucky and Jason Todd?ā€

How funny that quotes is now lol

4 Likes

Right now The Flash is set to be released in November 2022 so we could have a nearly two-year run if this is intended to coincide.

2 Likes

Hopefully longer

2 Likes

Agreed, I hope DC continues to tell stories in this corner of the multiverse. Include crossovers with Superman '78, Wonder Woman '77, Flash '90, '80s Supergirl/Superboyā€¦

2 Likes

Glad they brought Gwen Stacy back, I hated that they have to kill her. Her death was so heartbreaking, that they made you wonder who killed her? Green Goblin or Spider-man? :sob:

2 Likes

I wish there was a countdown at least. The suspense is killing me :sob:

3 Likes

Maybe itā€™s noon Pacific? So in about 25 minutes?

3 Likes

Oh jeez I hope

2 Likes

If they all end up in a book (which Iā€™m all for), then weā€™d need the Dick Durock Swamp Thing to pal around with them as well.

Of course, weā€™d also need a Legion of Doom with the Hackman Lex, Nicholson Joker, LC WWā€™s chief baddy, The Trickster and Anton Arcane with his glorious mega-mullet.

3 Likes

Does DC own all the rights to that version of Swamp Thing? :pleading_face:

2 Likes

DC yes, Warner Brothers Television no. However, licensing deals can be made. :slight_smile:

Iā€™d love to see a Superman '88 comic based on the Ruby Spears Superman TV series. Depending on your POV, that show is either what came after Superman IV, or a TV show that is tangentially related to the Reeve-verse and nothing more.

3 Likes

Worst case scenario: we find out that theyā€™re adding two new hoodies to the DC Shop. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I love Superman: The Movie, but Iā€™m not buying a hoody based on it. My DCU jacket would get envious and Iā€™d hate to open my closet to see a clothing rumble.

Unless itā€™s a West Side Story-esque rumbleā€¦

snaps fingers rhythmically

4 Likes

Wonder Woman wasnā€™t really a show with regular villains, but I suppose for this Iā€™d go with Baroness von Gunther.

3 Likes

How very @AlexanderKnox of you.

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s why I drew a blank on whoā€™d represent her, villain-wise. Von Gunther would be my pick too.

1 Like

Hereā€™s an open question: if you had to pick an actress in the late 70s to play The Cheetah, who would it be?

2 Likes

Actually, it would be really cool if they some shirts with the Smilex logos on themā€¦

3 Likes