:superman: NOW! :batman:

If I remember right, anyone can edit IMDB pages about movies that haven’t come out yet. It’s usually not a good idea to rely on them for upcoming movies.

5 Likes

You know, I may be mistaken here, and that’s my fault. He listed as Bruce Wayne/Batman in The Flash, but NOT listed in The Batman. I do a lot of night reading, late, eyes half closed, fall asleep while reading. I see things…HA

6 Likes

Ha, I’ve been there too. :laughing:

4 Likes

giphy-1

6 Likes

We are all on the edge of our seats

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Indeed @Barrys.Better.Half.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Is it today yet???

5 Likes

I’d give it until the workday starts on the West Coast…

4 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell just remove the banner, does it means the news is coming really soon?! It’s like waiting to open a big Christmas present, that you’re excited to open but can’t wait!:smiley:

5 Likes

Blasted Californians. First, those singing raisins. Now, this.

9 Likes

Oh gosh I’m so exited! I don’t know how much longer I can wait!

4 Likes

4 Likes

They need to get with the times! Stop living in the past, California!

4 Likes

:laughing: my first thought, too!

3 Likes

I remember California Raisins very well, the musical group from the 80s.:grinning:
I thought they were cool as a kid.

4 Likes

Yes, but you’re the happy-go-lucky member of this community, and I’m the bitter and jaded cynic. Of course you’re going to like those singing raisins more. :wink:

4 Likes

If we’re waiting for West Coast times, then the workday over there starts in 39 minutes. BOO-urns for making us wait!

2 Likes

What can I say? We make a great critics of like/dislike on here. :slightly_smiling_face: Believe it or not I’ve always like reading your negative comments.

4 Likes

Some fun vintage viewing while we wait:

3 Likes