No More Trauma for The Flash With New Writer Jeremy Adams

I really like Amancay Nahuelpan too! Sadly, he’s just on for the Dark Crisis crossover. Wish he could stay for a full bit of the run :frowning:

The Annual is making me very excited! Date Night with the Flashes!

4 Likes

Got my copy of the Annual - very nice stuff! Not quite a full home run - art and writing were very good, not great for me - but I kinda wish Serg Acuna (or the great Christian Duce) were on the main book. I’d have more fun than when Pasarin returns.

Some really wild possibilities from that last page, though!

6 Likes

I enjoyed the annual, but the art felt weird to me. Wally didn’t look like Wally to me.

I loved how excited Wally got about possible code names though. :slight_smile: I thought Linda’s book gave a nice window into her point of view, and it was fun to see the novel twist on her relationship with Wally. I hope Linda gets to keep her new powers even after/if she’s pregnant.

6 Likes

Definitely agree. Glad he’s back for good…:grin:

4 Likes

Hands down, Wally is the best character in the entire DCU!

4 Likes

The latest issue, #787, is just amazing as usual! I don’t even care about or know anything about wrestling, and I still thought it was incredibly darling! I’m quite excited about the next couple of months, and then, of course!

ONE

MINUTE

WAR!

5 Likes

As Gimli said in The Two Towers, “Yeees!”

3 Likes

787 was so much fun! I also liked how Adams included so much of Wally as Wally in an issue as crazy and wonky as this. He does a great job balancing the person and the hero stuff.

5 Likes

Now I’m really happy!
I just read FLASH 788
And while I’m not going to spoil it for anyone,
I will say the last page has me smiling big time!

Hint, a character has returned to the Flash

One who has been sorely underused in the past twelve years!

3 Likes

This arc was a really fun payoff for several threads that have been developing throughout the series! But it’s just a two parter, leading into the ONE MINUTE WAR! :slight_smile:

3 Likes