Nightwing's Perfect Match?

forget Nightwing’s perfect match, I want the lowdown on this in February

9 Likes

These two clearly can’t stand each other, the table’s in flames, and they’re like “Check please!”?
He:ice_hockey::ice_hockey: yeah I wanna’ know what happens. :eyes:

5 Likes

Richard was probably just being his charming self…

5 Likes

:laughing:

5 Likes

I like Babs better. I think their dynamic is just more lively than Dick’s with Star

3 Likes

This is better. I like this idea more!

3 Likes

Well-rounded choice. I am on the Starfire camp for getting Dick out of the Bat-family and connected more to the Titans.

By the way…

Yeah let’s definitely do that. Let’s hickman this place up!

3 Likes

Someone (I think it was @CaptainYesterday ?) Solidly converted me to be a Dick and Supergirl shipper. I’ve explained my stance on his relationships with Barbara and Kory above. I don’t think he should be with either of them.

4 Likes

Interesting! What was the argument that was made? I’m curious because I just read the Dick and Kara date from Mark Waid’s Batman & Superman title

4 Likes

I haven’t read that comic yet. Argument was something down the lines of,
“I don’t like him with anyone else (again, see above) so I need someone new, what you all got?” -NML
“Supergirl. Here are like two whole panels of them being cute together.” - Anonymous source
“…That’s brilliant! I love it! They work well together. I now ship this 100%.” -TheNMLofNML

6 Likes

Sometimes thats all it takes! Similar thing happened to me when I was reading BMS’s Young Justice and Jenny Hex asked Cassie if Wonder Woman was seeing anybody

4 Likes

I want Defacer to come back and free us from these endless ship wars. Then, I want Kori and Victor to get together because Justice League Odyssey converted me into a CyStar shipper.

3 Likes

@TheBatgirlofNML

3 Likes

love babs as a character but i like the pairing of starfire and the former boy wonder better

2 Likes

Finally someone mentions it. Nightwing bad in a lot of his relationships but to REALLY clarify. Nightwing did this to a lot to Starfire and Batgirl on separate occasions. Nightwing was a douche to Kory always angry at her for trying to help her people with a phony marriage to a prince and I think he sleeped with Batgirl while still seeing and engaged to Starfire just prior to their wedding as well. Hell even as recent as 2021 during Infinite Frontier, Nightwing was still in a relationship with both women, and I believe none were the wiser to it.

Yeah, Dick Grayson has gotten better as a person. Writer Tom Taylor certainly is helping solidified that status, but your still a ass, Dick

Hehe

4 Likes

i mean the personality can match the looks
and theres one thing alot of people can clearly see when looking at him

3 Likes

:thinking:

OOOH. Thats a good point! :rofl:

3 Likes

I was always grossed out by the idea of Dick and Babs. Then Tom Taylor wrote them and so now I will ship them 4eva&eva.

3 Likes