Nightwing Is My Fave These Days (Fan Art Below)

I’ve done a few Nightwing drawings. First I use pencil then I’ll either ink the art with sharpie or scan it an finish it in Photoshop. But my first upload is a simple Nightwing gel pen ink sketch on a sticky note!

More to come :slight_smile: !

Here is my pencil sketch of Nightwing beside the scanned, colorized version (Photoshop):

BONUS – This is some fan art I made of ALL the Robins! Including Nightwing!
(created by taking scanned line art and colorizing it with Abobe Creative Suite)

5 Likes

Wow, I love this! I love your use of highlights throughout the black of his suit/hair, and the additional background. Great work! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Thank you! :pray: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

These are great!

3 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement! :smiley:

3 Likes

Great work @odouglasj! Looking forward to seeing you post more - you will post more, right? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

@Shayera.Hol Thank you! I just added another sketch/colorized art to my previous post! :sweat_smile: :grin:

3 Likes

I’m adding this to the community discussion rather than editing my original posting. So…

Here’s a Nightwing sketch I created in Photoshop with a chalk pastel brush:

5 Likes

That is really great! I like the brush you used, it gives it a lot of personality and style.

4 Likes

@Green.Lantern Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

iPhone Nightwing Sketch using the Notes app drawing features (with a disc pen stylus).

4 Likes

This one is with a limited color palette in Photoshop as well:

4 Likes

Oh, I really like this one!

3 Likes

@mercurie80 Thank you! :pray: :grin:

3 Likes

I found a photo of some Nightwing practice sketches I made on sticky notes last year. I might turn them into more finished art. But for now it’s fun to see them in this early stage. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I made this low-key Nightwing fan art for a post about cosplay some time ago. Not very dramatic but I had a good time working on it in Photoshop. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Looks great! Especially loving the colors :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@LastSon0fMars Thank you! :pray: :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

I love sketching on sticky notes! Here’s a Nightwing doodle I sketched on last year’s Winter Solstice:

5 Likes

Love it! Great work @odouglasj, always impressed by your art. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes