NFT Collection

Is there anyway to share (show others our) NFT collection?
Is there anyway to trade or give someone our NFT?

1 Like

You can share through social media and get a second NFT if you haven’t already. Here, you can send a screenshot. But, I don’t think there’s a way to trade. The codes might be attached with email.

I got a Green Lantern- John Stewart. I’m old and don’t understand any of this. As far as I can tell it’s similar to getting a free wallpaper for your phone or desktop. Other than “having it,” there doesn’t seem to be much use to it. Something about blockchain blah blah I don’t know what good that does me. All it appears to be to me is just a fun sort of thing. I don’t know. Also I don’t have a Twitter account, so no seconds for me.

I got Superman and Wonder Woman.

They might be tradable or able to be sold at some point in the future based on my understanding of how NFTs work. I think DC is using this as their first foray into selling NFTs to consumers. So if you actually own the property just like a physical print of artwork there should be a secondary market for it. The benefit of NFTs for artists is that they can get royalties when their artwork is sold. And I don’t know if it’s been explained anywhere why these NFTs look like storage discs. There could be something to that as well.

1 Like

Yeah i thought the shape was kind of odd as well. Anyone get a legendary?

1 Like

I got Nubia. :star_struck:

1 Like