Next Week on DC Daily: 9/9-9/13

If you thought the Year One fun was over, you’ve got another think coming! Not only is more fun on the way, it’s ramping up to a crescendo. If you only see one episode of DC Daily this year, make sure you tune in next Friday, September 13th. We’re having a fan love-fest like nothing you’ve seen before! But if you only watch five episodes this year, might as well make it these five. read on to see what we mean:

MON (9/9): Comics on the Big Screen
TUES (9/10): Batman: Black & White w/ Paul Dini & Jim Fletcher
WED (9/11) DC Daily at the WB Archives
THURS (9/12): DC Universe: Year One Celebration
FRI (9/13): Fan Appreciation Day

You see? You see what we mean? Let us know which of these spicy meatballs you’re most excited to … eat? In the comments below!

11 Likes

That whole week sounds great!

eats a spicy meat-a-ball while doing an 360 ollie off the Crescendo Ramp

2 Likes

Really nice lineup for the week.

2 Likes

Sounds like another awesome week.

2 Likes

Next week sounds great, but the WB archives I’m jealous over.

1 Like

Cool

1 Like

Legit!

1 Like

I keep hearing about this couch mode how do I access it?

When I go to the screen to watch it on my TV or to read it I can never find this couch mode where is it at

1 Like

@tazman It may vary depending on your interface, but Landscape Fit or Landscape Mode is the setting to utilize in order to have a comic page fill up the width of your screen.

DC Daily seemed to be using Page Mode moreso, as I don’t recall any pages from that episode filling the width of that theater’s screen.

1 Like

Thank you so much for the info I’ll give it a try

1 Like

@tazman No prob Bob. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

It works

1 Like

Does anyone know if DC Daily visited the DC Comics vault yet? If not, make it happen! Looks like a dream come true!

1 Like