Next DC Animated Movies?

Those seem like no-brainers to me. Maybe if the Green Lantern series on HBOMax stirs up some interest…

Give us an animated DC Trinity Movie.

2 Likes

How about a series of Elseworlds animated movies. Red Son was cool, I liked how Luthor was actually a hero, of sorts. And God & Monsters was very good, I’d have loved to see a sequel. So what about more along that line.

2 Likes

Something with Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman alone against the odds would be cool.

1 Like

I’m hoping for Metal.

1 Like

I’m hoping for fewer direct adaptations and more original stories.

6 Likes

That’s what I would like to see also. @HubCityQuestion.

I would like to. see them focus on Kingdom Come, Injustice, Or Dceased!

1 Like

I thought Gotham by Gaslight was pretty well done, too.

All of their Elseworlds movies so far have been a lot of fun.

2 Likes

its currently rumored they are making a superman :man of tomorrow movie and a 2 part long Halloween next

They’ve shown images of Man of Tomorrow. It’s the next one out.

4 Likes

Injustice would be amazing! It’d have to be a 2 part though, because of so much material.

A final crisis movie would be sick. Or a sinestro corps war movie.

1 Like

I’d like a trilogy or Saga of movies set in the Dark Knights Metal storyline or the The Button/ Doomsday Clock events.

2 Likes

I’d love to see a JSA movie.

The Geoff John’s JSA run was great and really roped in a lot of classic lore while building up some great new characters.

I had a concept of alternating between the Wildcat recounting a classic story, while the team has an adventure in the present.

Could work, if handled well.

2 Likes

Excellent idea @TedKordLives! I love the alternating story idea!

1 Like

They’re probably gonna do some solo films for a bit. Maybe Flash or Green Lantern since it’s been a while since they got one. Or hopefully a new character like Cyborg or Nightwing.

I’d probably adapt the Untouchable saga for Nightwing. I’d love to see that one as a film.

2 Likes

I’m really holding out hope for an Air Wave animated movie or a short before a Green Lantern movie

I know Superman Man of Tomorrow is currently in the works. Other than that, I’m not sure what else will be coming. Pretty exciting to not know though.

1 Like

A Matt Wagner Trinity movie?

Sold!

2 Likes