Next DC Animated Movies?

What Do Y’all Think The Next Set Of Movies Will Be ?

4 Likes

Good question… :thinking:

2 Likes

I’d hope they’d do some storylines, like Blackest Night or The Long Halloween.

9 Likes

It would be great if they could make some movies on lesser known characters. They’ve finally managed to establish Justice League Dark so expanding to other teams would be cool. Realistically I’m expecting them to continue adapting popular storylines, most likely Batman and Superman heavy, and the occasional elseworlds movie.

6 Likes

I’d love to see a Wally West movie, maybe adapting The Return of Barry Allen or Terminal Velocity?

I think The Long Halloween would be on everyone’s wish list, but I’d rather have it as a two season show. Season 1-TLH, Season 2-DV!

3 Likes

Who knows but I hope they will be good movies in the future. I recently watched birds of prey and while it was a weird spin of things I’m pretty mad at it. They gave that movie to a person who’s never read any Harley Quinn comics nor looked into what made her the way she is without joker. I’m like if you want great DC movie like Wonder Woman and or aquaman then we need to get directors who know what their doing.

1 Like

Kingdom Come, Darkest Night or a JSA throwback

4 Likes

@magicmoore37.52709 welcome to the community.enjoy the service.

It has been confirmed that they will never try to adapt Kingdom Come to animation, due to the art style being way too hard to animate.

1 Like

Probably not something like Flashpoint Paradox. That might have been their only continuity event. Maybe Dark Multiverse with sequels like Sideways, the New Challengers, etc.

1 Like

Crisis of Infinite earth’s…

Infact, they should do every crisis.
Blackest Night included

2 Likes

No man’s land and Knightfall are a must

4 Likes

The series of animated movies that began with Flashpoint and ended with Apokolips War was awesome and they’ll have to go a ways to match it. That being said maybe the Justice League has been done enough for now. How about a series based on the Justice Society and its members. Hawkman, Hawkgirl, the Flash (Jay Garrick), Wildcat, Power Girl, Mister Terrific, Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Judomaster and Black Canary would make for some great movies.

2 Likes

Is Justice League Dark 2017 on DC Universe and available for streaming? If so, I haven’t been able to find it!

2 Likes

I don’t think it is, it might be tied up on Hulu currently, but I’m not entirely sure

1 Like

It was rotated out but I’m sure it’ll be back

1 Like

Kingdom Come would be great.

I was hopeful there would be a sequel to Batman: Bad Blood. But I guess not. How about a series of movies involving the Titans, not the Teen Titans but the more mature Titans? Or a series of movies like the Brave and the Bold where Batman has to work with a different hero or team to battle various foes.

2 Likes

Knightdale trilogy and domestic corps

Ever since the animated DC movies came out, I’ve been eagerly awaiting Sinestro Corps War and Blackest Night movies. I still am, it seems like it has to happen eventually.

4 Likes