New Tv shows

Im not understanding why we have two Tv shows about superhero groups that never become superheroes. A slow build up and bad writing always kills a show but writers still do it. My god no one learns from anything. Can we get a superhero show that shows a superhero acting like a superhero please.

1 Like

I think you might be in the minority, friend. Doom Patrol’s awesome and Titans had its moments. Sounds like your expectations might need some tweaking.

3 Likes

May I direct you to the CW? The shows here are intentionally pushing more than a few envelopes. It is good to have both.

3 Likes

Tony, Young Justice definitely fits that description.

Don’t really care for doom Patrol myself titans was good even tho they messed up with starfire but I do agree they need more shows base on bigger names like a show on batgirl she not getting enough credit

@thefallen doom patrol is good and pls get a profile pic

What’s with u and people’s profile pic lmao and what difference does it make if I have one or not?

Bad writing? Don’t know what I’m watching then because Doom Patrol is at the opposite end of that spectrum - it’s wonderfully written, smart, and I enjoy the fact that every episode is a (hi)story within a story. Super heroes just acting like superheroes, they’re on CW.

1 Like