New to the DC Shop - Exclusive Batman FanDome Pop Figure!

This is clickable :point_up:

You asked for new items in the shop that weren’t just awesome t-shirts and racer backs. We’ve responded in kind with an exclusive Batman Pop Figure for FanDome!

This figure is limited to 2 per customer and only available whilst stocks last. Item expected to ship around March 2022.

Will you be adding a new Pop to your collection? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

13 Likes

That will be a no for me dawg.
Still haven’t even gotten the Zack Snyder Justice League Funko Pops yet so I’ll hold off until I see some improvements.

2 Likes

Glad to see a Shop addition that’s not just more apparel! Hopefully this can start to kick off waves of other new items that are more than just new shirts

3 Likes

I love this new Batman - “murdered out” in sparkles. Definitely unique. Thank you for sharing @DC_Community (and for the notes on what’s clickable above)! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

4 Likes

Wasn’t expecting to add a new phrase to my vocabulary today but thank you! :hocho: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Lol. I’ve added it to many a DCUer’s dictionary.
You are most welcome @Bar-El! :blush:

4 Likes

Ditto @Bar-El - what a great description! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I want it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Dude that looks awesome maybe I could hint for this for Christmas if not I might get this later I love to collect batman , superman and wonder woman , been a fan since I was a kid still a fan as an adult

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @mghuste.5660 - you’ll find quite a few of us fellow life-long fans here! :batparrot: This would be an awesome Christmas gift for sure - I’ll cross my fingers that it appears under your tree this year.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Any updates on when this ships? It was originally slated for March 2022

1 Like

Thanks for checking back in! We’ll be looking into this to see if there are any shipping updates we can provide. We’ll keep you all posted!

2 Likes

Any updates? I saw that the peacemaker exclusive pop has begun shipping out.

No shipping updates on our end as of right now. Apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime – we’ll provide any updates as they become available to us.