New to DCUI Book Club] February 1st 2022 Suggested DC Universe Infinite Digital Comics

[New to DCUI Book Club] presents: A curated selection of new releases for February 1st 2022 from DC Universe Infinite digital comics!

DCUI is DC Universe Infinite, DC Comics’ digital comics service that offers access to around 24,000 titles from DC’s back catalog. You can subscribe monthly or yearly. https://www.dcuniverseinfinite.com/

This includes: * A weekly wave of access to current DC Comics titles six months after their retail release date * Same day access to DC Comics’ digital-first titles (like Milestone) * Plus exclusive comics created for the DC Universe Infinite service.

New DC Universe Infinite Releases for February 1st 2022 I Plan to Check Out

0 voters

I strongly recommend reading the Black Label The Other History of the DC Universe (2020-) #5 The Other History of the DC Universe #5

The other very entertaining series this time around, at least in my opinion, is Gene Luen Yang and Ivan Reis’s Batman/Superman (2019-2021) #20 Batman/Superman (2019-) #20

Please let us know which comics you decided to choose yourself this time around to read, and what you liked or didn’t like about them this time around.

Be sure to cast your votes!!!

The Black Label The Other History of the DC Universe (2020-) #5 The Other History of the DC Universe #5

Please note, this is not truly a comic book, it’s a piece of prose, sort of like an essay if you will.

It takes a lot longer to read than a normal comic book, but it’s well worth it. I’ll just keep strongly suggesting this series to everyone.

The way that it embeds itself in real time history is very reminiscent of Marvel’s Spider-Man and Fantastic Four Life Story.

New releases are tomorrow. Anyone else have any of these you want to note that you are planning to read, or have any thoughts about them you want to post here?