New Titles - Thank You

I just wanted to tell you how much fun it is to open my DC Universe app these days and see new comics. Not only am I really enjoying reading the Green Lanterns stories from 2007 but I see several favorites out there now that I look forward to reading.

The ones that excited me tonight:

• Invasion mini-series
  • Secret Origins (looks like around 50 or so of these)
  • Blue Devil (only 1 issue but it’s a start)
  • The Spectre (thank you especially for this one!)

I know I’ve raised a lot of questions and concerns in the early months, but I’m content to just sit quietly and watch the content develop. And I wanted you to know how much I appreciate you listening to your subscribers and giving us what we’ve been waiting for.

6 Likes

BTW…still hopeful for the following titles if possible:

The Warlord
Phantom Stranger
Ragman
The Fury of Firestorm
All Star Squadron
Infinity, Inc (I think there used to be 1 issue, but would love the whole series)
Weird War Tales
Weird Mystery Tales
Weird Worlds
The Weird mini-series (notice a theme here?)

Just a few ideas as you decide what to put out there next…thanks again and keep ‘em coming!

2 Likes

Those would be some neat titles.

2 Likes

The Spectre was a fantastic get. Love to see books with lesser known characters.

2 Likes

The Weird mini-series was an excellent read.

2 Likes

Thank you, in return, for the kind feedback, @Heartshadow - so glad to hear you’re enjoying so many of the available titles! :slight_smile: Just made note of your list of hopefuls, too!

1 Like

I am really loving the increased comic selection. I just wish I had more time to read everything that I want to!

Oh, by the way, I second adding All Star Squadron and Infinity Inc. The first arc of All Star Squadron used to be on here. I have all the books from both of those series in storage, but it would be cool to revisit them digitally as they are kind of hard for me to access when I want to. One of the main things I like about this service, is that it feeds both my desire to reread stuff I loved as a kid and be introduced to things I had not previously encountered.

1 Like

@Heartshadow
We appreciate you taking the time to share your thanks!
I see @MissInkBlot already grabbed your request list. Hopefully, we’ll see some of them in the future! :blush:

2 Likes