New Teen Titans - New Episodes added on DC Universe

I don’t know about you guys, but I love me some New Teen Titans.

Our very own friend @HubCityQuestion noticed that the DC Gods have shone down on us once again and have added more episodes to this wonderful service. Thank you @HCQ!!

Recently added - Episodes 11-18 and the Halloween Special.

You can find these wonderful episodes (and more) here: DC Universe

Happy watching! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

YEE-HAW!

6 Likes

We may not have Teen Titans Go (yet), but these DC Nation shorts are clearly the inspiration for their brand of humor and general aesthetic. Definitely worth a watch!

6 Likes

Guess I know what I’m streaming today. :+1:

This is awesome.

4 Likes

Thanks everybody.

3 Likes

Glad we got the remainder of the NTT shorts.

I must confess, Titans Tower looks SOOOOO much cooler as a small t, rather than a caps T.

They need to bring that change into normal continuity.

5 Likes

Cool that they added the rest. And we thought we wouldn’t get anything new this week!

3 Likes

Also missing, Beware The Batman, Zeta Project, Green Lantern (2011)

1 Like

Nice! Thanks.

1 Like

Seriously though, I like most was sorry when it was announced we wouldn’t get any new content this week… besides Swamp Thing and DC Daily episodes of course. So between these and Krypton’s first episode of season 2, it was a pleasant surprise to get some new content after all.

5 Likes

At this point when there is new content on the movie/tv side i am happy

4 Likes

And by this week I meant this month. Sorry long day at work.

4 Likes

Agreed, @DeSade-acolyte - that lower case “t” tower was stylish as heck, and helps to immediately establish a separation between the original Teen Titans series and this one.

2 Likes

Psst … @TheHelloThereDude … Green Lantern (2011) is already on DCU. :yum:

As to the arrival of the rest of the NTT shorts, anything that gets us closer to having everything DC ever made on this service is a win in my (comic) book.

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m so glad I found this thread. I watched the earlier episodes months ago and had no idea others were in the works. Watching them now!

1 Like