New Teen Titans HELP for reading order please?

So I’ve read the TNTT run from 1 to 41. Including the annuals on the way to that point. I got in the mail from DCU the Judas Contract book. From what I understand there was a total of 98 issues for that entire run? Can someone point me to where I can buy the books that has all the remaining issues and annuals so i can finish reading that entire run? So I’ve read the TNTT run from 1 to 41. Including the annuals on the way to that point. I got in the mail from DCU the Judas Contract book. From what I understand there was a total of 98 issues for that entire run? Can someone point me to where I can buy the books that has all the remaining issues and annuals so i can finish reading that entire run?

I’m looking on Amazon and they have ths TNTT volumes. I see that vol 8 has 48-58 but then vol 9 starts with issue 1 to 9 of the new 1984 run, I believe. But I know that original run apparently went to 98 issues. They changed the name of the series to Tales of the New Teen Titans from issue 41 on? So I’m kinda confused what happens after issue 58 and why they dont have that in the volumes? Lol so confused