NEW Swamp Thing Trailer Drops Today! 🌱🍠🌱

I’m spooked. Can’t wait :smiley:

2 Likes

Reports of production being stopped early and this being a “one and done” season series had me concerned, but this trailer has reignited my excitement.

1 Like

Show looks good, but not gonna lie, these first trailers for DC Universe shows could be way better.

1 Like

Yeah, it was pretty good

So wait, is the show really cancelled?

I need more context about what’s happening. The editing of the trailer sucked. Having said that, the production design is spot on.

3 Likes

oh man, right back to when I was a kid, petrified watching The Thing …

1 Like

I love that they are coming out with stuff faster now.

2 Likes

It looks like a horror TV show which I LOVE. SO PUMPED!!!:black_heart::green_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Show looks like it’s going to be great I wonder why they stop production

1 Like

Ooooh I can’t wait

I am too excited about this, y’all. Too excited.

BLOO DEBBIL IN DA HOWZ!

Seriously, you have no idea how exciting this is for me. My favorite three characters have been Dan Cassidy, Cliff Steele, and the hero formerly known as Capt. Marvel. All three in live action, and the year’s not even half done!

4 Likes

Are they going with Len Wein Swamp Thing or Alan Moore Swamp Thing ? That’s what I want to know.

Seriously hope this isn’t one and done.

2 Likes

I seen it. It looks good and I can hardly wait to see it.

I like the horror vibe they are throwing out. I really hope there are multiple mentions of ‘the green’ in the show.

1 Like

Shadow pact??? This is going to be the best tv series that DC has done so far to date. Swampy is the best, The True Protector of The Green and every iota of life in the Multiverse. So excited that Madame Xandu followed me today :slight_smile: can I please get a super fan cameo on Season 2???

1 Like

From what I’ve seen Swamp Thing looks more human and zombie like than just plant Hulk from the comics. Either way I’m interested. The horror vibe is also cool.

2 Likes

From what I’ve seen Swamp Thing looks more human and zombie like than just plant Hulk from the comics. Either way I’m interested. The horror vibe is also cool.

2 Likes

oh yeah baby… been waiting for a solid adaption for Swamp thing ever since i finished Alan Moore’s run! it looks very satisfying, even though the editing doesn’t really explain the story arc, but getting a glimpse of Jason Woodrue A.K.A. Flonoric Man made me happy. if we can get a slightly adaption of the "anatomy lesson " I will be extra happy as well, but that story arc is also hard to pull off without a good junk of history of swamp thing in the series. so they can save that arc for second season as well so you can get the opportunity to know and get used of the swamp thing. by the way we need more swamp thing comics on DC universe to get prep for this series!!!

2 Likes