NEW Swamp Thing Trailer Drops Today! 🌱🍠🌱

Turn out the lights. Snuggle your loved ones. And maybe make sure your audio levels are work appropriate. It’s time to watch the first trailer for… SWAMP THING!
https://youtu.be/mhtqTUZKzfM

The sounds of the swamp, they call to us- will you be there on the bayou with us on May 31st? Let us know in the comments below!

55 Likes

WOOOOOHOOOOOOO

7 Likes

:tada::tada::tada::tada:

I’m excited for the show AND the community watch-alongs for the show!

This will be Epic!!!

6 Likes

@JLWWSM, we’ll have to figure out how to make these WAL’s EXTRA spooky- so glad I’ll be watching this with friends! :scream:

4 Likes

Looking forward to the show and it’s mushy murkiness.

8 Likes

Was that a Blue Devil mask? Kinda looked like it…

12 Likes

I’m interested to see more in the next big trailer but this one has my attention and makes me wonder what will be the premise and it really does a great job of giving off the horror vibe!! I like the nod to a certain hero in the trailer (not gonna say for spoiler reasons.) Would be fun to see this show clash with Constantine since they have the same tones and there was even a voicemail you could call during Constantine’s release and he would answer and say he was to busy and he was hanging out with Alec Holland or something around those lines. Would loves to see the DC universe’s magic and horror elements explored in this show which it looks like thats the plan.

6 Likes

This looks scary as hell!

7 Likes

This looks great! They really leaned into the horror which I love. All of the shows have been good quality, this looks like it’s following that trend.

6 Likes

I’m now even more excited! Bring it on!

5 Likes

Yer this is hype!!!

3 Likes

Finally… Can’t wait

4 Likes

So pleased! I can’t wait.

3 Likes

OMG!!! Ok now we are talking!!! I was way skeptical at first but after this trailer I’m 100% strapped in and ready for the ride!!! Way to turn my opinion around guys and gals!!!

4 Likes

I didn’t realize Blue Devil was gonna make an appearance. Now, I’m hoping for a Blue Devil show.

5 Likes

Anyway DC universe members can get early access to new trailers before everyone else

Another awesome show can’t wait to see

4 Likes

The trailer was pretty good.

3 Likes

This really looks legit! :+1: I can’t wait to watch it!

3 Likes

Was that Professor Pyg?

2 Likes