New Stuff discovered on DC Universe

What is your favorite thing you have found on DC Universe that you don’t think you would have found if not for the subscription? Tenses are fun! I didn’t know they did a Robin: Year One

3 Likes

James Robinson’s The Golden Age miniseries. I’d never heard of it until I saw people recommending it here on the forums, but it’s a really good story.

6 Likes

Golden age is a great one! Didn’t realize it was on DCU. Have the paper version but will look for it on here to re-read. It’s been years since I enjoyed it !

2 Likes

Robinson’s STARMAN is a must-read series. He also started the superb Justice Society of America, another must-read.

3 Likes

Simonson’s Orion

2 Likes

I’m kinda a newcomer to comics so my list is huge, but I gotta say finding Gail Simone’s stuff, especially, her Bird’s of Prey run and Secrete six , has been my favorite thing from this service.

2 Likes

@colercw Gail Simone’s the best!

1 Like

Stoked for HOUSE OF SECRETS and HOUSE OF MYSTERY. DC always had the best horror anthologies.

1 Like

The Hanna-Barbera crossovers - TOO GOOD. As well as Gotham Central!

1 Like

Ditto to the Hanna Barbara crossovers. DC Daily did a segment on Exit Stage Left: The Snagglepuss Chronicles that inspired me to read it. The book really uses the medium of comics better than any other comic book I’ve read. Would highly recommend.