New Stargirl August 10th!

Trailer dropped today :partying_face:

5 Likes

Between Shade, Eclipso, Jade, Jakeem/Thunderbolt, Starman and generally continuing to develop all the existing characters, this season is certainly gonna be pretty busy. But w/ the same writing team behind it, I’m still confident we can get the same level of quality as the first season :00_stargirl:

4 Likes

yeah, they did a solid job last season with handling all the characters. Maybe they can help out over in the Titans writing room LOL. Is Johns not tied to both of those though? :thinking:

5 Likes

He is, but I’d wager he has more creative control over this than Titans. Stargirl had easily the stronger debut season, and I won’t be surprised if it has the better 2nd season, too

3 Likes

I heard Titans simply wanted and got his name on the credits.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Happy early/belated birthday to me!*

*Early because my birthday is this month, late because the show will premiere after my birthday.

4 Likes

39 more days.

4 Likes

I don’t get the CW here. What other ways are there to watch? I was watching on here originally, but obviously that’s not an option anymore.

3 Likes

I swear to god if the CW messes this show up I’m gonna be PISSED

3 Likes

I’m so super excited for the 2nd season of Stargirl! It was a long time coming!:grinning: :00_stargirl:

2 Likes

Glad to hear it :smiley:

What are you hoping to see in the 2nd season? :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I hope to see a villian Paintball, the return of Sportsmaster, and more of Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E in action.:grinning:

2 Likes

I want to see Skeeter.

2 Likes

:cold_sweat:You’re entitled to your opinion!

1 Like

That is now what you said when you tried to sell my secret identity (and somehow thought I was that idiot rich guy).

2 Likes

Sorry, I thought Joker, Two-Face and Penguin would be interested, that didn’t turn out well! :expressionless:

2 Likes