New Sandman Trailer, Plus a Full Breakdown from Neil Gaiman!

In case you missed it, a brand new trailer for the upcoming premier of Sandman on Netflix was released earlier today at San Diego Comic-Con! As if you needed more reasons to get excited about this show, give it a watch!

And for an even deeper look into the incredible worlds of Morpheus, check out this shot-by-shot breakdown of the trailer, from Neil Gaiman himself!

What are you most excited for in the upcoming Sandman series? Let me know!

7 Likes

This looks so goooood! :heart_eyes:

Is everything too cliché of an answer? I can’t wait to see what fantastical environments and creatures the writers and directors have created!

5 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:

4 Likes

It looks good. Love the snatch of “Mr. Sandman” at the end!

3 Likes

It looks so damn good!!!

3 Likes

It looks amazing.

If I had to be excited for one thing amongst it all, it would probably be seeing Jenna Coleman’s take on the modern version of Constantine.

2 Likes

Seems good, though why Netflix has it instead of HBOMAX I have no idea

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Very sad clip!!!

2 Likes

Loved her in The Good Place - can’t wait for this series!

3 Likes

To borrow a page from my fellow Ovaltine-loving, alien superhero @LastSon0fMars, I’m looking forward to absolutely everything about this series.

The DC TV landscape (which includes live-action and animation) is a lush and vivid collection of riches right now, and I’m completely confident that The Sandman will be the DC TV Series of the Year, bar-none.

If memory serves, Netflix and Warner Brothers Television entered into a development and production agreement for the series before HBO Max existed.

2 Likes

That would explain it if you’re right

1 Like

She NAILED it!

2 Likes