New Items for “The Batcave”!

Got a fantastic deal on some long sought after Batman items for my Batman collection! A friend of my owns a shop and the deal was too good to pass up!

28 Likes

Batastic

8 Likes

Wow, wow, wow - congratulations @Kryptonian_Batman1986! I love every single piece in your collection (even looks great with that plaid placemat :wink:)! Awesome additions - thank you for sharing with the Community!

6 Likes

Love that arkham halrey!!

4 Likes

I’ve wanted that HQ for so long!!! all great choices. Isn’t that one like 7” plus? I’ve had it bookmarked so long I forgot now. I remember the pieces she came with were off the charts tho. Looks even better in that pic then online.

4 Likes

Nice haul!

3 Likes

@capo-mage The Harley seen in the photo is her quarter scale release (18" scale).

@Kryptonian_Batman1986 Nice haul, especially the Kenner Knightsend Batman. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks @Vroom. I love it & only reason I passed for so long is I’ve only seen it as an overseas 2-3wk delivery time. Which is dumb, cuz I could’ve had it a year ago. When I’m ordering tho, that seems like too long to wait. Maybe it’s changed now, I’ll have to look.

3 Likes

The 7" version of that figure is worth a look as well. I don’t know what it’s current secondary market prices are like, but I imagine it’s less than the original quarter scale release.

2 Likes

The 7” is the one I meant lol. That was quite confusing of me. The overseas 7” comes with mad accessories.

3 Likes

News to me. I’m only aware of the 7" version that was a Toys R Us exclusive, and featured two Uzis, interchangeable hands and a baseball bat for accessories.

2 Likes

Could be? I just know there was a 7” of that figure on Amazon that came with 2 uzis, a bat, all kinds of stuff I can’t remember. My friend has the 7” with just the bat like the one on this page but 7”. Another reason I was hesitant. I ordered a Joker that was the same deal. Same line overseas came with 2 heads, chattering teeth, bombs etc etc. then after I ordered it, 5wks went by & they refunded my money saying it was out of stock & never coming back. I have a feeling they just basically used me like a pawn shop. Paid some bills then refunded me on pay day. That’s why I was too afraid to order it unless it was like 5days max. With all of the stuff that one had.

3 Likes

It’s the NECA one I was thinking of just found it. Sorry everyone. Just figuring stuff out.

3 Likes

Great grabs man! Please post some pics when you display them!

4 Likes

I want that Long Halloween Batman so bad!!!

3 Likes

Those are awesome @Kryptonian_Batman1986

2 Likes

Ooh, I like that Arkham City Harley Quinn! Great game!

3 Likes

are you going to unbox them or leave em boxed ?

2 Likes

I wish I could see your batcave

4 Likes

I have that Long Halloween Batman and a Joker. I know I overpaid for them. :joy: but I couldn’t help it I love it so much

2 Likes