New Flash Trailer--Tickets on Sale Now!

I want Affleck’s Batman sendoff to have him shart in his suit. :dash::batman_hv_6::poop:

Might as well just call the movie The FLATCH. :rofl::flash_hv_5::batman_hv_3:

1 Like

You bet!

I’ve been a fan of The Flash since I was 7, when I watched the CBS Flash TV series as it aired (so long as CBS News wasn’t interrupting it for Gulf War/Desert Storm updates, which happened often), bought my first Flash comic at Woolworths (from the spinner rack, naturally) and bought this guy at Kay-Bee Toys:

I’ve also read every Flash comic from 2003 up to the latest issue of the current volume on Ultra, so YES, I am emphatically excited for The Flash, which is my most-anticipated movie of 2023.

The last time I was this geeked-out and excited for a live-action DC movie with a June 16th (15th technically, due to advance showings) release was Batman Forever, and that went on to become one of my all-time favorite LA DC movies.

Hopefully that June 16th (15th again technically, as I saw Batman Forever before it opened) magic will strike again. My expectations for the movie are pretty huge, so my fingers are crossed its as good, if not better, than I’m hoping it will be.

Same! I’m Dolby Atmos and laser 4K projection bound! :partying_face:

Flash Fact: As an ardent Superman fan, I’m also quite excited for the movie, since its Supergirl’s first big-screen adventure in nearly 40 years.

There’s another reason my inner-Superman is excited for the flick, but I don’t want to spoil anything for anyone who may not be up-to-speed on news for the movie, so I’ll just say “Go cameos!” and leave it there.

4 Likes

Both of the Early Access Fan Events are now sold-out - or at least they are not letting me buy a ticket on Atom, Fandango or even if I log-in as an AMC Stubs member. I suspect the wheelchair accompaniment seats are still in play, but I suspect they won’t sell those till night of or day off, unless enough people are coming with a wheel chair person, as those spots are just empty spaces for the chairs, not actual seats, but are showing as sold at the moment as well, on line.

Dang, I’ll have to go to a regular matinee on Thursday like a filthy casual.

2 Likes
2 Likes

No, not you, Michael. :rofl::black_heart:

1 Like

I cant wait for it either and I just wanted to say I have that figure to.

5 Likes

Welcome to the community

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, friend! Please let us moderators know if you need anything at all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to DCUI, @Flashisthefastestmanalive! :hugs:

2 Likes

Whoa! another cool poster

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Flashisthefastestmanalive!

2 Likes

Thanks you will do.

3 Likes

Very cool! :flash_hv_1:

The Biz did well in its first take (of two) on The Flash, no doubt.

2 Likes

Welcome to the DC Community @Flashisthefastestmanalive :flash_hv_1: :00_flash:

2 Likes

Across the Spider-Verse is supposed to open to 80 million. I am interested in how many people will only watch Spider-Verse of Flash, as both are superhero films focusing on the multiverse.

2 Likes

Im finally getting my tickets today I think
:0_flash:

3 Likes

Heck yeah!

1 Like

Awesome I plan on getting mines soon too.

2 Likes

Welcome, as well. I just got a ticket to the Fan Night in IMAX, which while I would preferred to see it at my traditional IMAX laser in the huge Chinese theater in Hollywood, which is always fun with a packed house, it will just be easier for me to go to the one I bought the ticket for (and lucky to snag one since it’s sold out). I have a 4DX re-admit ticket that I will likely use to see the movie that weekend as well, so I can also experience it with a more normie crowd. Those showings are also nearly selling out so I have to hope I’ll be able to do the exchange, I doubt they will let me get an advance ticket with my pass unless I waste the time going to the theater in person.

At least I avoided going to a matinee.

EDIT: the promotion for the movie has been pretty good, IMHO. This is a good example of that: