New Flash Trailer--Tickets on Sale Now!

A new trailer for The Flash has arrived, and tickets are now on sale!

After last month’s flashy trailer for the upcoming Flash movie, the final look at the film as arrived in this brand-new trailer! And not only that, but tickets for the movie are now on sale! Check out the final trailer below, and be sure to grab your tickets here!

Are you excited for The Flash? Let us know in the thread below!

11 Likes

barry-allen-the-flash-happy-dancing-2tf9k2ykiq0wljxy

9 Likes

Can’t wait to hear Barry say “It’s Flashin’ Time!” and then he Flashes all over Zod’s army

Edit by one minute: I just realized how that second part sounds, but I’m not gonna remove it. It may make someone laugh, Idk :laughing:

6 Likes

I’m avoiding the trailer because they already have me sold on seeing this but I’m loving the hype this movie has right now! Hasn’t been like this for a DC movie since The Batman!

7 Likes

To be totally honest–I did the same thing! I also haven’t watched the trailer for same reason hah. Can’t wait to hear what you think!

6 Likes

As you command.

No.

5 Likes

I never watching movies opening day… until now!!

7 Likes

Welp, good thing there’s lots of other movies in the world to enjoy! :thumbs_up_batman:

5 Likes

Nice! I hope you enjoy it! :flash_hv_5:

4 Likes

The Flash finds a way for an intimidation bonus.

4 Likes

Went through it frame by frame. Here are some cool looking shots.

On a related note this fight actually looks terrible that slow. It is full of force kicks.

I think that is Baffleck.

3 Likes

Not really.

3 Likes

Yes. Incredibly.

6 Likes

Batfleck, be gone! :joy::clap:

1 Like

I’m watching Flashpoint Paradox in anticipation

Hopefully I’m not disappointed. :crossed_fingers::grimacing:

2 Likes

I’m also currently playing injustice

1 Like

Got my tickets yesterday!

5 Likes

I thought Flashpoint Paradox was disappointing as an adaptation, and I didn’t even like that cross-over, much less the main arc, all that much. And I have to admit that part of my disappointment was that it was the first Flash movie that the public was going to get to see, even if it was animated.

I’m a little surprised at the number of people, especially the ones getting their facts wrongs, who are posting on line about Ezra and trying really hard to convince people not to go. I mean, these are all anonymous on-line posters, but it reflects a great deal of ‘too much time on your hands energy.’ And then someone posted a comment on one of those about totally unrelated things (the HBO Dragons vs. Prime Rings debate again) and the whole thing really blew up, and then got locked down by the mods.

It’s a quiet enough thread so far, so people can just ignore it if they aren’t excited and the lack of attention will reflect that. Otherwise, you’re just bumping up the thread.

For me, personally, I’m no more nor less excited about this than I was for Dwayne’s Ego or Billy and the Shazfamily Dancers - the last thing I was excited about was Legion of Superpets and I just found myself deeply disappointed at the huge collection of OCs.

Some experts predict this will outgross Aquaman for the top spot.

1 Like

Last I checked not wanting to see the star is a valid reason not to see a movie.

It takes practically no time to post (it took me 5 seconds).

2 Likes