New DC Universe Animated Show Suggestions

So I saw this thread that was asking what everyone would like to see in terms of live action content on DC Universe, and since I couldn’t find an equivalent for animated shows in the community, voila. Remember when suggesting animated shows that unless it’s CGI, animated shows can have really bizarre concepts that live action shows can’t do, like being able to show Gorilla Grodd on screen for more than 5 minutes at a time. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Amethyst Princess of Gemworld. Her copycat She-Ra has a series so it’s only right that the original gets a series! Plus Gemworld has such a rich mythology!

2 Likes

I’d like them to do an Earth 3 one, where Joker’s Silver Age style counterpart the Jokester (if you don’t know who the character is, just give it a Google) is one of the main heroes. It could be really light-hearted and kind of campy, focusing on the heroes and the way they prank Owlman into stopping his schemes. It could also have really dark moments, too, though, such as when the Crime Syndicate murder their loved ones.

5 Likes

I second wally west 28 on gemworld
Would be cool if we can get a new green lantern one that followed events based on the comics
Tim Drake needs more attention as well since to me he’s the most relatable Robin

3 Likes

I think it’s time for a new Superman cartoon. The last one ended almost 20 years ago.

5 Likes

A Green Lanterns animated series. Maybe from the producers of Young Justice. Giving equal screen time to Hal, Jon, Guy, Kyle, Jessica, and even Baz. Put each one in a different Corps perhaps.

2 Likes

Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew

2 Likes

What HCQ said.

2 Likes

Feel like Justice Le💀gue Dark live action is never gonna happen. So, please give us the Animated series!!

4 Likes

Agree with @thebattoman, a JLD animated series would be great. The current comic series has been amazing. An animated show based on it could be next level.

5 Likes

Definitely Justice league dark

3 Likes

Metal Men
The Authority
Green Lantern Corp

2 Likes

I would like a Martian Manhunter show. And animated seems more budget friendly compared to a live action show.

Or maybe a Batfamily Animated show. And it could focused on the family and not on Bats. I’m a big Batfan but it would be nice to see the other family members get the time to shine.

Side note: Wow that long. Supes definitely needs a show.

6 Likes

Nightwing The Animated Series

2 Likes

ik a lot of people have mentioned this and I also know not everyone on here is in love with young justice right now but I really want to see YJ spin offs like the batfamily, justice league, maybe even a justice league dark on earth 16, among many other options hell, I would even watch a show that is purely from the Light’s point of view.

@themaxvd.88549 for real, Tynions JLD run is FANTASTIC and I :heart: Buenos art! It would be dope n creepy to see The Upside-Down Man on the screen!

No one has said these yet, so I thought I’d bump the thread with these suggestions.

Wonder Woman
The Flash
Captain Marvel/Shazam
Green Arrow
Aquaman

Really good suggestions from everyone so far. I would also like a new Superman show, a Batfamily show, a Nightwing show, a Green Lantern Corps show, and a Martian Manhunter show.

1 Like

Oh snap! Sorry, I meant to respond to ya @macncheese1738 :grimacing:

Justice league/Transformers crossover animated movie, they did the same thing with Batman vs Teenage mutant ninja turtles so why can’t they do it to.

Revive Justice League Action for the App.

3 Likes