New Black Suit Superman Merch Now in the Shop!

Today, the DC Shop released a beautiful Black Superman Suit hat to go with that snazzy T-shirt you’ve been eyeing.
Check it out in the shop now!:point_left:

And if that’s not your speed, be sure to check out these other high-quality snapback hats:

SBA0C8TJLM_1 SBA0C85JLA_1_acd18ebc-fdfe-4bbd-803b-4e776e9d2fc0

Are you a hat person? Let us know what other hats you’d like to see in the comments below! :point_down:

6 Likes

I’d love to see something with Zack Snyder’s Justice League logo on it :wink:
Spread the word! #SnyderVerse

3 Likes

That IS Zack Snyder’s Justice League logo! Get it while it’s hot! :fire:

2 Likes

I’d really like to see just a simple black hat with the blue DC logo on it.

4 Likes

Well that sucks. The one thing that may fit already sold out. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

(It was the Black Superman hat)

That Black Superman Suit hat looks pretty awesome!

Hi I got my order send to the wrong Address I reviewed the shipping address on the order page and it is right but USPS says that the sender didn’t include the apartment number and my order was send to the original sender, THERE IS NO DC SHOP NUMBER TO CALL!!! and every time I send an email I NEVER GET A RESPOSNE!!! can any one help I order both the JL and Superman Hat and now both are lost, and im without a refund nor the product

I Need a number to call!!!

So I was reach by someone through here and thought I was having a support on tracking my items but it seems the person left the conversation, how in the world can I get some support or customer service number !!!