Need Some Holiday Cheer? Jason Momoa Surprises Young Fan After Seeing His Reaction To Aquaman Figure

Only fellow DC fans will truly understand the level of hype Danny Sheehan, 7 years old, experienced upon receiving an Aquaman toy, a veritable battle cry:

“AQUAMAAAAAAAN!!!”

That’s why Jason Momoa, Aquaman himself, knew he had to give this very special young fan a personal call. Watch the unboxing reaction and Momoa’s call here:

“Can I tell you something? I LOVE dolphins.” With that level of hype for Aquaman AND the ocean, we had no choice but to bestow Danny his very own trident with which to protect the deep.

If you would like to support your fellow Aquaman-fan, you can cheer him on through his Facebook Group, where his family provides updates on his wellness and as he and his heroic medical staff battle a rare form of brain cancer.

:trident: Friends, please join us in welcoming Danny to our league of Community Heroes! :trident:

43 Likes

DAAANNYYY!!!

:point_up:My reaction to spotting Danny with the trident
:sob: We see you out there representing! :trident::yellow_heart::green_heart::trident: We’re so proud of your strength and determination. You have all the right stuff to be a superhero yourself!

16 Likes

Honestly I’m loving these community news updates of DC fandom as a whole. Hoping this is the start of a continued trend.

16 Likes

This is awesome! We’re all rooting for you, Danny. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

This video is amazing. I’m so happy to see this much excitement for a character. And to see Jason Momoa being such a great guy.

You’re amazing Danny; I wish you the best!

9 Likes

:smiley:Congratulation Danny, I’m really happy for you, that’s really awesome!

9 Likes

Agreed…these are awesome!!!

GO DANNY!!!

8 Likes

I saw the original Aquaman reaction video and then I saw the video of Jason Momoa video calling Danny and then I saw the update picture of Danny with the trident. This has been one of the news stories I have been following, almost selfishly, because it is rare for 2020 to offer something heartwarming.

I am really hoping we can get an update this summer where Danny has been invited to the Aquaman 2 set!!!

10 Likes

This is amazing. Very awesome™:+1:.
Congrats Danny :+1::tada:

9 Likes

This is something special. This kid’s joy and enthusiasm is infectious! Wishing him all the best.

9 Likes

Yay, Danny!! :trident: :heart:

8 Likes

No one deserves a better Aquaman haul than this amazing young fan! Absolutely love this kind of community share. Hope we see more of them!

7 Likes

Legit excitement pouring from out from that lil fella! What an amazing surprise from Aquaman!

6 Likes

Love this. :heart:

6 Likes

Very cool for Jason to do that for a cool little Dude! Get better little Dude.

2 Likes