Name the Character (s) Best Fit: SEASON 3

Why are holidays anything but?

1 Like

When is a good day, for all of you, to resume the thread?

We will resume next week Sunday. Due to the fact that it’s new years Eve tomorrow and new years on Wednesday, and that’s already more than half the week gone, we will resume then.
Can’t wait to see you guys back on NAME THE CHARACTERS BEST FIT!!!

K.O.S :zap::zap::zap:

Have you considered inviting to play?

1 Like

What do you mean? Like inviting people individually to see if they are open for this week?
If so, because I’d rather wait until we can have the entire gang play together. You hear what I’m saying?

Welcome back everyone…to the one and only NAME THE CHARACTER S BEST FIT!!!

Week 2; Episode 1: Desperate Harley

In honor of the Harley Quinn show…
Harley Quinn’s team (for all members who don’t watch the show) consists of: Harley Quinn, Clay Face, Dr. Psycho, Killer Shark, and Poison Ivy. The gang, being a bit more how they are like in the comics and not how they are in the show, are planning on pulling off the biggest scheme yet. Harley is so desperate to get the Legion of Doom’s attention, that she is really planning on pulling through with this scheme. Your job…to come up with whatever this big scheme is. Get the Legion of Doom’s, really hard to get, attention. Please explain.

OPERATION: NAMING RIGHTS

With the success of getting a highway named after her, Harley feels like her crew needs some recognition also, but first what to call themselves? After a focus group montage, the name Harley & the Misfits ™ is chosen. Now where to get it placed and how.

Still needing a nemesis, Harley decides to steal Batman out from under Joker. Harley jacks the batmobile again to get his attention. When Batman arrives to administer some justice and reclaim his ride, noseplugs inserted because of Poison Ivy, Frank tells Batman where Harley has his ride to save Poison Ivy from a beating. Unknown to Batman Poison Ivy was Clayface in disguise.

Arriving at the location and expecting a trap, Batman scouts and finds Harley alone with the batmobile. An angry Batman swoops in ready for a fight only to smell a familiar scent coming from Harley. Realizing he has been duped to late, Batman falls under Ivy’s control and struggles against her embrace and affection reluctantly. Harley steps out of the shadows with a camera rolling. Harley tells Batman to rename Wayne Tower to Harley & the Misfits Tower or the footage goes out.

Next business day a press release from Wayne Enterprises is released…

1 Like

Come on guys…first day back and we already have a poor attendance!!! Dive back in!!

Took me all day, a contemplative shower and several naps to come up with my plan. Maybe others need more time

1 Like

Alright…I think it’s been enough time.

Tonight’s winner is…@Wildstorm-Jeff!!!

An amazing solution if I do say so myself!!

Week 2 scoreboard:
@Wildstorm-Jeff-1

GENERAL ANNOUNCEMENT
This week’s Themed Thursday will be based off of the previous poll that has yet been used.

Week 2; episode 2: Burst Her Bubble

Based off of @wildstorm-jeff’s solution (scheme) from yesterday [reference above], choose one hero to stop “Harley and the Misfits” from accomplishing their plan. Please explain.

Hello? Why didn’t anybody answer today?

I’m working on something, but it was last night before I read the post. Not easy to spoil your own plan.

1 Like

I hear you.

Week 2; Episode 3: The Great Escape

[Remember it’s opposite Tuesday]

As of right now, the most wanted criminal is on the loose. The great escape artist himself, he is none other than…Mister Miracle!!! He has been planning the biggest escape plan in history. Mister M., is going to free everyone from blackgate prison, to Arkham Asylum, to Ironheights prison all in one sweep. After that, all hell will break loose with all the goo…I mean bad guys running around. If you choose to stop MM before the great escape, than use one hero, but if you choose to somehow fix this problem post escape, use two heroes. Please explain.

OPERATION: I EXPECT YOU TO DIE
As the world’s greatest escape artist, using any kind of complex trap or scheme on Mister Miracle is pointless. As an alternative, I suggest enlisting the services of DEADSHOT. He will locate Mister Miracle and shoot him several times from very far away.

1 Like