My Two Year Anniversary of Thank You

This memory popped up today in my Facebook. It was two years ago today that I (finally) received my thank you gift from DC Universe. It was geared towards the Arrowverse due to my interests and loved the gesture showing they thought of its community members. Special shout-out to @Applejack who helped me navigate a lot of this so I could claim my prize!

21 Likes

Awesome™:+1:

12 Likes

Ah, this is actually really cool! Just another reason why our community is the best around :wink:

I’ll be sure to pass your kind comment along to AJ!

14 Likes

:sob: I miss sending these out! I’m excited to eventually reward more Community Heroes in the near future. I hope we got kind of close with our guesses on what you like! :heart:

13 Likes

Wish you could’ve seen my nephew’s face when you guys send me the posters and stuff as a gift! I don’t think he ever saw a box that size! And congratulation @ImpulseMaxMercury, thankyou for sharing.:grinning:

9 Likes

That’s a great memory to have pop up @ImpulseMaxMercury! Congratulations! :purple_heart: Also…

9 Likes

I remember when I got mine. I was having a really bad week. Suddenly this box showed up at my door with a really nice letter and some really cool swag. For the first time ever, I had a physical copy of Crisis on Infinite Earths…and a hardcover, no less!

While it’s cool to get these, it was also cool seeing so many good people on the forums getting theirs, having their good deeds and good nature acknowledged with a really cool gift.

7 Likes

This is all so awesome pal, the admins are the coolest here.

5 Likes

I was not aware that this was a thing :eyes: Seems exciting and very cool way to engage with the community :clap:t3:

4 Likes

This community is one of the nicest around the internet. They have always been supportive of each other which is amazing nowadays. I was pleasantly surprised when told I would receive something as I expected nothing.

2 Likes

You did hit it on the head with what I like. I love my CW shows and I treasure the tradepaperbacks and action figure of the Flash I had received. I still have my Doom Patrol poster hanging up, and I had turned in Rewards (before they were gone) to get two posters, one of Stargirl and one of Titans. I enjoy being able to share my love of Legends of Tomorrow with my small fanbase, as well as the weekly art challenges I have been part of for DC Fan Art Club. I also enjoy having meaningful discussions about the shows with the Arrowverse Couch Club. This place has been nothing but supportive and that’s why I enjoy it here.

2 Likes

The surprise of what you get is the best part! I’m glad you could share it with a loved one, it is so cool to receive one and not really know why you got it but someone felt you deserved it!

3 Likes

I’ll second that!

2 Likes

I’m glad this helped soften a bad week for you. It was fated to be.
Wow, a Crisis hardcover, that is awesome!
This community is really the best around. It helped encourage me to take up drawing again after not doing so for years. I would always get constructive criticism as well as encouragement, and that is saying something knowing how much of the Internet can be.
I run a page for my town that promotes all the good and I keep people from complaining or bullying, as I also strive to achieve what they have here. It’s amazing.

3 Likes

Yes they are, my friend. Yes they are.

2 Likes

It was a very cool thing they used to do. It was a pleasant surprise as I was not expecting it and they don’t advertise it.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, I had no idea they did that! :black_heart: Even though things have changed, the community is still filled with awesome people who make it what it is!

4 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary @Razzzcat! It’s so great to have you on here! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes