My Theory On The Riddler

While I was trying to figure out who the Riddler is then I ask myself why is he a DC Mod? While Applejack had a good answer with him causing so much Paradox as a threat, here’s my Theory, The DC Mods are like Guardians of the Green Lantern corps, since The Riddler love green he has to join by threating DC to cause a paradox!
Now that he’s a Mod and come each week with a Riddle, he’s up to something,:thinking: Whatever his next riddle is, we’ll be ready! (:grin:Hope I sound like a good detective!)

4 Likes

It’s Harley’sPuddin. Maybe :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought so too, but he say it’s not him! Could he be telling the truth? :thinking: Only time will tell.

People from Shelbyville probably lollygag in Springfield while saying they’re from Springfield.

Ooh! Those shifty Shelbyvillians!

3 Likes

@Vroom and @Reaganfan78, you guys know me. You chat with me on a daily basis. I am not that foul arrogant man. I thought we were buddies. :frowning:

2 Likes

I said “maybe”. We’re still buddies. You want to go crowbar shopping?

4 Likes

We’re still buddies, the way I see it The Riddler has to be one of the DC Daily cast member! Sorry Harleys Puddin!

2 Likes

If Riddler is Tiffany or Whitney, I’ll be happy.

4 Likes

I’m thinking it’s John Kourounis, reason he make a joke with movie title on the DC Daily talk like Home Alone, Clone Alone! I forget what else he say, That’s something the Riddler might say. All DC Mods are off the hook, even Harleys Puddin!!! :grin:

1 Like

I think it’s Vroom :male_detective:‍♂

1 Like

It’s not Vroom. Or could be & leading us away from the clue by posting on threads a 2 people. It’s Vroom

Nope! But thank you for playing djd =)

2 Likes

:hushed::thinking::expressionless: I don’t see how Vroom can be the Riddler, If I say it’s him he may ended up hiring Harleys Puddin to attack me with a crowbar!!! :fearful::face_with_head_bandage:

1 Like

No no, no. I go after the bus driver.

2 Likes

LOL!!! :laughing: Busdriver? What Busdriver?! Crash!

1 Like

I meant that after the bus pulls up to the stop by Wendy’s, that I exit the bus as the driver heads to Wendy’s for lunch.

:wink:

2 Likes

Haha Vroom was my best theory. Back to the books on this one then.

1 Like

Also, I’m not a moderator. The Riddler is.

1 Like

Vroom but that’s why it’s the perfect cover. It could’ve been u playing 2 different roles. Quit poking holes in my theory lol. The more u deny it the more the enigma grows.

Lolol @ “hope I sound like a good detective”
This is hilarious.

1 Like