My Shelves Have Been Organized!

I stand corrected, over $200.

I picked mine up at Ollie’s for like $6. I would think they are pretty cheap to find.

4 Likes

The…hell? Why are Amazon sellers asking so much?

Did that volume have an exceedingly low print run, unlock the secrets of the universe (if so, I read the singles as they came out, and I sure as hell don’t remember the keys to universal power being in them) or what?

4 Likes

xcmx8

Thank you much good sir!!! Always good seeing you
around the boards @Vroom. :+1:t3: :grinning:
xres2

3 Likes

Happy Anniversary!!!

3 Likes

Wowza, I bet that took a lot of work lol

3 Likes

x1000

Thanks @D4RK5TARZ!!!
xres2

3 Likes

It was a 3.5 hour chore. I believe I moved the books that has the Batgirl omnibus to a few different shelves. Now that I am looking at my shelf again, it might be moving one more time to get all of my Wonder Woman books in one row.

3 Likes

Haha well have fun! I like listening to music when I get really into physical labor lol. Harry Potter & LOTR soundtracks and I’m coasting :laughing:

4 Likes

LOTR, eh? Boss! :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2: I love Howard Shore’s scores for those, especially The Lighting of the Beacons, from TROTK.

The last time I reorganized my toy room, I had the Superman: The Movie and Batman Beyond soundtracks on, and in Normal, Repeat and Shuffle modes. Made the hours just fly. :superhero:

SN: I fully admit I may have moved to the groove at points during the Batman Beyond soundtrack (kind of hard not to). Especially the second to last track, “Move to the Groove”. :man_dancing:

3 Likes

I love “Concerning Hobbits” :heart_eyes:. Probably my favorite track haha.

3 Likes

I had on a playlist that I made and it is completely random. You never know if the next song will be Madonna, Nirvana, Katy Perry, or Nine Inch Nails. It keeps me on my toes haha.

3 Likes

A playlist consisting only of Madonna, NIN and Nirvana would be pretty sweet.

thinks he’ll make a playlist of the above for Reading Time™

1 Like

Do you use Spotify?

2 Likes

No, but I’ll probably start to. Especially since there have been some swell DC-themed playlists (curated by DC themselves) over there.

2 Likes

I can send you a link to my playlist of awesome randomness! You can use a free account and the playlist will be on shuffle with some advertisements in between.

2 Likes

Go for it!

I can’t say I’m signing up for Spotify immediately, but when I do, I’ll definitely check it out.

1 Like

2 Likes

I love Fade Into You! Definitely a favorite Mazzy Star (whom I discovered via the Batman Forever soundtrack) song of mine.

2 Likes

I have the original version and the equally great cover from J Mascus on that list.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty damn swell playlist. I’m sampling it now.

Edit: Congratulations @darkstarz, you got me to sign-up for Spotify much earlier than intended (I’m putting a Madonna playlist together ATM; always a good thing to do when working :superman_hv_4:).

2 Likes